Preview North Melbourne Kangaroos v Sydney Swans Sunday Aug 7th - 1:10 PM @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agreed to do this preview for one reason and that was to fix a pet peeve about disrespectful albeit creative titles.

So satisfying to get that off my chest and score one for the short fat guys..............now I'm in big trouble as I'm crap at doing previews so I've got myself into a pickle.

So I will let everyone jump on and write all the proper footy related discussion and I will just provide comic relief. Wink

SwansComic1.jpg

SwansComic2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Unchanged unless an injurt during the week. Give Ladhams a week in the reserves to get some match form

Amartey probably on last legs particularly if McLean performs in the 2s

No injuries, 4 points and percentage would be nice to catch/keep on top of Brisbane

Unfortunately can't go because my sister's 30th is at the bloody zoo at the same time. So will try to avoid spoiler and catch the replay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No changes.

Neither McLean nor McDonald demanded a spot so Amartey keeps his place.

Ladhams can come back through the ressies. Hickey was fine.

I want to give McInerney a bit of a run through the middle against North. Not full time, just the occasional rotation. Get his hands on the ball and some of his strut back.

Iron Man would go off the rails at the eagles, they need a more mature influence , maybe Batman
That's why Iron Man is so perfect for the Weagles. You just know he's gonna go on a bender and end up on the news.

Wouldn't mind giving McLean a crack instead of Amartey considering he kicked 3 in the reserves, apart from that Ladhams in for Hickey is 50/50 for mine. Hickey has been improving each week he's played.

That's why Iron Man is so perfect for the Weagles. You just know he's gonna go on a bender and end up on the news.

ha ha good point,

Norf would be lucky to get Bananaman

No changes.

Neither McLean nor McDonald demanded a spot so Amartey keeps his place.

Ladhams can come back through the ressies. Hickey was fine.

I want to give McInerney a bit of a run through the middle against North. Not full time, just the occasional rotation. Get his hands on the ball and some of his strut back.
I feel McLean has done enough with 3 goals, but it'll be interesting to see if the coaches think Amartey has few credits in the bank.

Can Gould play forward? Deserves a call up, but our defense is as settled as it's been over the last 3 years

Can Gould play forward? Deserves a call up, but our defense is as settled as it's been over the last 3 years
Would probably want to see it in the VFL before making that call. McLean & McDonald are more than capable depth if we choose to replace Amartey. (Even with McDonald's inaccuracy, though I'd still give the nod to McLean.)

Gould may just have to be patient. Out of contract this year. I guess we will see how much patience he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back