North Melbourne Member's Voice Survey

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a dilemma. I’d like the club to hear my thoughts, but that place is a sewer and I don’t really want anyone in a position of responsibility at North giving those ferals the time of day.
Facebook is not something I want to partake in. Interested in the results of someone can paste them up?

Agree. Needs a 1-5 scale for all questions

Or a "don't care" choice. I didn't respond to it for this reason.

e.g., I don't care if a non hands on person lives interstate provided they are doing the job well.

It’s a dilemma. I’d like the club to hear my thoughts, but that place is a sewer and I don’t really want anyone in a position of responsibility at North giving those ferals the time of day.

The funny thing is, unless you are a rusted on Big Footy user, then you probably don't realise that Facebook and Big Footy are much of a muchness. There's good and there's bad in both.

The funny thing is, unless you are a rusted on Big Footy user, then you probably don't realise that Facebook and Big Footy are much of a muchness. There's good and there's bad in both.

I guess after nearly 20 years I'd be described as rusted on. The advantage of BF is that it's a smaller community, you get to know people, and you work out who to read and who to skim or skip. Also it is well moderated. And whether you agree with them or not, most people bothering to post here give it some thought - except in gameday threads of course, where it's all kneejerk reactions posted quickly. Facebook NMFC is almost all gameday quality posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back