Discussion North Melbourne Monogram logo reuqest

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

Bit of a longshot, but does anyone have a larger/better copy of the North Melbourne monogram logo below?? Mero?? Anyone??

Monogramnorth.png

I scanned this off an old membersip booklet circa 1930s, that I no longer have access too.

Failing this, perhaps someone could design a high quality copy, using the original above as a guide?

As I said, a longshot but would be greatful for any help:)

Hi guys,

Bit of a longshot, but does anyone have a larger/better copy of the North Melbourne monogram logo below?? Mero?? Anyone??

Monogramnorth.png

I scanned this off an old membersip booklet circa 1930s, that I no longer have access too.

Failing this, perhaps someone could design a high quality copy, using the original above as a guide?

The overlapping looks pretty hard to discern there, but I might give it a shot.

How high-res/what size do you want it?

Hi guys,

Monogramnorth.png

Try Damien Green from the AFHG.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dgreen2/
He might have it on an old footy card or poster from that era.

I've had a crack at it. Not 100% perfect, bit of guesswork/cheating done--especially wasn't sure how sharp some of the edges ideally should be. But all in all, it looks ok. Enjoy!
NorthMono2_zps84f5e3f0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had a crack at it. Not 100% perfect, bit of guesswork/cheating done--especially wasn't sure how sharp some of the edges ideally should be. But all in all, it looks ok. Enjoy!
NorthMono2_zps84f5e3f0.png

Awesome. Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back