Opinion North Melbourne or not North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Farren Ray came into my work for something. He was a great bloke and was happy to chat about various footy things. When I asked him he said that he considers himself a Saint at heart, although he did have genuine love for both us and the Doggies.

And we feel the same

Farren Ray came into my work for something. He was a great bloke and was happy to chat about various footy things. When I asked him he said that he considers himself a Saint at heart, although he did have genuine love for both us and the Doggies.
This is the point of the whole thread. Some players identify themselves as a one club player eg Ray) others as 50/50. This thread is asking how supporters see different players that have played for other clubs and the reasons. If people see anyone who has played for North as NMFC that is an entirely legitimate point of view even though the player themselves might not see it that way. The opposite is also true, a player may consider themselves as purely North but supporters see it the other way!

I on occasion work with Aaron Edwards and I asked him, he said well I kicked 100 goals for WCE in a season so you work it out.
I'm thinking North.

Aaron Black had been reading this thread, thought he'd set the record straight. You can have him, Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back