North Melbourne Poster of the Year 2017(POTY) aka The Giantroo of the Year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello guys and girls, it is that time of the year again and I thought I'll get this thread up and running.

Simple 3-2-1 vote system, 3 votes for the poster you rate most, 2 for the second best poster and 1 vote for the third best poster. Try to avoid voting for yourself and only three posters can be nominated, so no sharing votes.

You can leave a rationale as well as honourable mentions, but that is completely up to you guys and girls.

This thread will be open for a few weeks and then a winner will be announced.
I'll start us off:

3 votes - Giantroo
2 votes - Le Grille

1 vote - Gasometer

HM: Quivorir, Nate7, Twinkletoes, Pykie, Philly, B Tron, KC and plenty of others that I may have forgotten.

Have a good Xmas and New Years everyone.

3 - Giantroo (Obvious reasons)

Ummm

2 - Gasometer (I bump into him too many times in threads, both here & on other boards)
1 - Jindrrk (For a month's worth of gifs & pics that almost tempted Dusty & Josh over)

I may not spend a whole heap of time on the board but when I do really appreciate the info and discussions by all but in particular:
3 - GR (what a bloke)
2 - B Tron (the voice of reason)
1 - Pykie (says it how it is with no rose coloured glasses)
Honorable mention: Twinkletoes (The peacemaker)

Thanks for everyone though for keeping a busy dad, coach and teacher up to date with all things North

I will wait for votes to come in in case I forgot someone. But GR definite 3 as time involved you can't not give him 3.

I'm also a little scared to put someone over another too as there's many I like to read....as well as contributions. Difficult. I need a silent vote.... because swiping left on Tinder is easy when its discreet :)

3. Giantroo. The font of all (my) knowledge.

2. Hearts to hearts. All perennial legend, went to another level in relation to both on and off field matters.

...daylight...

1. Jindrrk. Brought the shinboner spirit to photoshop this year.

1.The man Giantroo as all have previously mentioned. Jesus, hope he never takes the big $ on offer from the other boards.
2. Dead heat second; Twinkles & Gaso. Always setting us in the right direction and making me laugh.

3. Everybody else for just taking the time. We mightn't all agree, buy hey, at least we all barrack for the right team !

3. giantroo
2. Hearts to Hearts
1. SMaturin

Honourable mentions for Rob Zombie, astrovic, B Tron, Flawed Genius, King Corey, Jindrrk, Twinkletoes, Harris 10, roos fanatic08, naturally north and to every other shinboner on the board. We made it through a shitty 18 months and I think 2019 will be tough but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Giantroo. Enough said!
2. Jindrrk. Some of those gifs during the Dusty and Kelly thread had me in stitches. Legendary.
Equal 3rd. Arthur Cloke. It takes a special sort of someone to post the stuff he does regurlarly.
Equal 3rd. TwinkleToes. Level headed and wise. Need more of that around here at times.

3. giantroo
2. Hearts to hearts
1. Orange Peanut

And a special mention to Jindrrk for his outstanding work during the latter half of the year. Too many HM's to name.

Cheers mods for being the best on BF and much love to everyone else here in our brilliant little community (or should that be roomunity?). Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year to you all.

Last edited:
3. Jindrrk - took visual trolling to a new level
2. Smaturin - eloquent and creative writing that is almost out of place here
1. Darwinroo - consistently humorous... at least for my sensibilities

Remove this Banner Ad

Back