North Melbourne Poster of the Year 2017(POTY) aka The Giantroo of the Year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Brown noser of the highest order. Two mods getting votes. I mean really????

And then those mods have the audacity to like your post. :eek:

(Not that I necessarily disagree with your post, but.)
You can't help who you love horace.

If he'd have gone three of us we'd make him a mod. It's that easy.
Damn. I'll be eagerly awaiting to post in 2018's version of this thread.

I'd be here for days discussing how many posters i like on here. The board really is big footy. From laughs, to serious analytical breakdows, right through to artist gems.

For that reason I'll stick with 3:

1. giantroo - self explanatory. He should honestly be paid. Gem. We'd be ****** without him.

2. Twinkletoes - best all round poster. Funny, knows his stuff and appears to be the calmest poster on big footy. Compare North mods to those on other boards...

3. King Corey - like most on here has a great sense of humour. All-rounder

Only posters i don't like are the one's that have an irrational hatred for certain north players and those that didn't want ben jacobs at north.
What if I have hatred towards Steve Saunders..... does that count?

As for Ben Jacobs...I'll just come out and say it; it was Rad Roo.

To nobody’s great surprise, giantroo is the 2017 North Melbourne Poster of the Year!

Reminds me of the end of the 2007 cricket world cup when Australia won decisively with the stadium lights out and most of the crowd had gone home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's got a bedroom stream now?

Kind of.......

07qC4_D61ZjWlkAKVPA_wX47063IQ4xjXP0KUGXhqEHnRco8sk4gyaZVScN_SewFZwJEeRMJjfmDe7mL2AXZ9BKqlwkfsQHOgiv8AM6Oxj8GMccLkI_GTD7NM1AR2CkquojGG-qZPI549DAla9725hXthVs7SFfviDE_9w=w480-h270-nc

.......if this is what he meant when he said he slept on a waterbed.

Reminds me of the end of the 2007 cricket world cup when Australia won decisively with the stadium lights out and most of the crowd had gone home.
Everything is the fault of the BCCI aye KC?

Kind of.......

07qC4_D61ZjWlkAKVPA_wX47063IQ4xjXP0KUGXhqEHnRco8sk4gyaZVScN_SewFZwJEeRMJjfmDe7mL2AXZ9BKqlwkfsQHOgiv8AM6Oxj8GMccLkI_GTD7NM1AR2CkquojGG-qZPI549DAla9725hXthVs7SFfviDE_9w=w480-h270-nc

.......if this is what he meant when he said he slept on a waterbed.

What the phuckleberry? TT returns to situation normal!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back