Not open for further replies.

Bigeasy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hammers & Steelers
Thread starter #1
We were all looking for a statement at the selection table after the insipid performance against the Bombres but no we will stay the course and hope our meek senior players show the way to victory.

Port players will be licking thier lips at the chance to feast on the turkey that is our game plan.

Our only hope is that Port put in a shocker and we fall in but the reality Is Port would only need to play a quarter to win it.

This could be really ugly, Port by 92 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Expecting a slaughter. If you can't get up for Round 1, or a 3 loss streak, or Good Friday on your marquee game of the year but you get up for Adelaides worst performance possibly ever.

Then you're sure as **** not winning at AO against an up and about Port Adelaide.

Port by 25+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Thunder
Ahhh to be 40 again.
I had mine at a mates joint in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane, in his Arden St Bar. We have plenty of DVDs there so North always wins!!
Happy birthday mate!
Not sure if you know it but I’m having mine at the Pineapple Hotel near the Gabba. Only pub in Brisbane that shows AFL and you don’t have to convince 10 big Maori boys to switch over from the Broncos playing the New Zealand warriors.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think we will surprise tonight and you'll all have egg on your faces. We are about to open our bag of easy fixes which Brad bought off eBay.
Inside the bag is the following;

one x tub of leg speed
one x ointment for acurate disposal ( still a red line under that :rolleyes:)
one x centre clearance elixir
one x contested marking around the ground

If the bag turns out to be like its new owner- Port by 169.

D23D

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not sure if you know it but I’m having mine at the Pineapple Hotel near the Gabba. Only pub in Brisbane that shows AFL and you don’t have to convince 10 big Maori boys to switch over from the Broncos playing the New Zealand warriors.
Great pub. My fave after the Brekky Creek and Norman. I would have swung by to shout you a jug! but I’m having a long weekend at Mooloolaba this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom