Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearts to hearts

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Yeah this. There's part of that thinks if we get belted it brings Brad's departure closer, but I can't want North to get beaten, let alone flogged, so I'm like you, meh.

Remember when we played Port the first game after the Carey debacle? That spirit? If Brad honestly thought we needed to ditch that in favour of players with elite athlete lifestyles who have paid off their houses, well, git tae fook Brad.
I feel like that NOW, but I know 100% that if North actually play well and win this I’ll be beside myself with delight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

amaz199

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is the least excited I have been for a North game. Worse than 2013. At least in that year, we played some genuinely good fast football that mitigated some of the pain.

This year we are just shithouse across the board.

Caracas

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
I'll be delighted but I won't be fooled
Oh, I’d be sooo happy. And, I’m happy to say, I’ll be sooo fooled and full of confidence ahead of the Carlton game. I’ll be a happy fool! There’s absolutely no way we come out of tonight with a victory unless we’re a good team. The only thing I’m not fool enough to believe, unfortunately, is that we will win tonight.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Better Loosen Up

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh, I’d be sooo happy. And, I’m happy to say, I’ll be sooo fooled and full of confidence ahead of the Carlton game. I’ll be a happy fool! There’s absolutely no way we come out of tonight with a victory unless we’re a good team.

dog2.gif

Caracas

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
I am looking forward to this game. My NY Giants just drafted worse than we have so my sporting excitement is at cloud levels.
Every team I support in anything is in the dumps right now. I can’t take a trick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

susurrar

Senior List
AFL Club
North Melbourne
hope i am wrong but i think this is going to be very ugly. port have dealt us some of the most savage beat downs and i can feel another one coming. we are about to hit rock bottom and that might not be a bad thing in the long run.

75-77-96-99

All Australian
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Roo4Life Member
hope i am wrong but i think this is going to be very ugly. port have dealt us some of the most savage beat downs and i can feel another one coming. we are about to hit rock bottom and that might not be a bad thing in the long run.
Rock bottom is always a bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom