Not open for further replies.

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nuggets
Great pub. My fave after the Brekky Creek and Norman. I would have swung by to shout you a jug! but I’m having a long weekend at Mooloolaba this weekend

I used to love the steaks at Breakky Creek for many years but recently they have gone down hill a bit. Other good pub is the one at Cylinder Beach on North Straddie.

Silver finger

Senior List
Mar 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Brad Scott dropped himself for Thomas this week. North by 1 point...stern look

In: L.McDonald, N.Larkey, T.Thomas
Out: J.Simpkin, P.Ahern, B.Scott

Cool Kangas

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 2, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Us from the first bounce :tearsofjoy:
AB1DEAB5-24B4-485F-BA73-7E1E8C484222.gif

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Expecting a slaughter. If you can't get up for Round 1, or a 3 loss streak, or Good Friday on your marquee game of the year but you get up for Adelaides worst performance possibly ever.

Then you're sure as s**t not winning at AO against an up and about Port Adelaide.

Port by 25+
Oddly enough 25pts is the line atm, we will be lucky to win a quarter, and if we do it would be 1st if we beat them out of the blocks and are lucky enough to kick accurately. But once the game settles and any emotion we may take into the game from the supposed crisis meeting will evaporate along with it will be any chance of a win.
The long shot which i guess is keeping the line at just 25pts is if we were to grind out a 4 quarter ugly win built of anderson and cunnington style relentless work and pressure. But i cant see port folding like crows did.
Watch westhoff and gray kick enough between them to account for us.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Putting all season 2019 specific discussion aside, Port own us recently.

Brad's head to head with Hinkley started well winning the 1st 2 with margins of: 10, 7

The next 4 occasions have all been losses: 8, 28, 70, 33

Venue doesn't even matter to Port, they hump us over there or over here. Our opening streak on Port when they entered the competition is but a distant memory.

This makes tonight's game interesting because there's almost nothing to suggest a form spike from us. When we're on the other side of this equation teams have often got their brief moment in the sun on us.

So is it our turn to Kerridge a side tonight?

Putting all season 2019 specific discussion aside, Port own us recently.

Brad's head to head with Hinkley started well winning the 1st 2 with margins of: 10, 7

The next 4 occasions have all been losses: 8, 28, 70, 33

Venue doesn't even matter to Port, they hump us over there or over here. Our opening streak on Port when they entered the competition is but a distant memory.

This makes tonight's game interesting because there's almost nothing to suggest a form spike from us. When we're on the other side of this equation teams have often got their brief moment in the sun on us.

So is it our turn to Kerridge a side tonight?

They throttle Goldy.

Even when he's playing alright.

I can't see how we win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back