Game Day North Melbourne Robots vs Port Adelaide Road Runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They throttle Goldy.

Even when he's playing alright.

I can't see how we win this game.

We almost never try to break a pattern like this do we?

There was no rotation with Preuss to force someone like Ryder into jumping over a mountain. No switching of Goldy into a pinch-hitting KPP to drag his opponent into play a key post etc.

90%+ of the time it's the same ruckman fronting up with the same plan so Hinkley just puts his same counter into play.

Polec has been huge against us in recent times

I hope he can reciprocate and get some big numbers tonight , including a couple from the boundary line to make the Port supporters go nuts

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

All we've been waiting for is a seven-day break and the Souv.

Come on North, my expectations have dropped to just not wanting to see my team embarrassed again, but I hope your standards are set high. Go hard. A good win could change a lot of things, like it has for Richmond (not that our footings are as solid) and EFC* this season.

What will see is the saviour 'Ziebell' back on the ball. I think that is why Larkey has been picked and Ahern dropped.
Ziebell's last season on the ball resulted in North winning 6 games for the year. And he was in a lot better knick then. If he plays on the ball then it will be hard to watch. His short stint in the middle against Essendon resulted in him getting the speed wobbles and literally falling over when in pursuit of Essendon players streaming out of the centre.

I’m little confused. At the end of the article KT says it’s disappointing we’re not playing finals. Now I’m realistic enough to know we’re not likely to be playing finals this year but is that something one of our players should be saying at round 6? I mean I know it’s an exception to the rule what Sydney did that year but still....:think:

Have I misunderstood what he meant?

Can’t lose tonight, Orthodox Good Friday means I miss the 1st half, if Port are running up the score I can get home from church and not need to watch a single minute of it, if we surprise (unlikely) that’s a bonus. Something calming about your team getting smashed but not having to sit through it.

I’m little confused. At the end of the article KT says it’s disappointing we’re not playing finals. Now I’m realistic enough to know we’re not likely to be playing finals this year but is that something one of our players should be saying at round 6? I mean I know it’s an exception to the rule what Sydney did that year but still....:think:

I think he's talking about recent seasons not this year.

They throttle Goldy.

Even when he's playing alright.

I can't see how we win this game.

The moment someone tries that (probably Lycett) someone should make a bee line for him and plant one on him. Forget about the report, it's time to make a stand. If they continue to be Brad "sensible" (i.e. meek), then they deserve everything they get.

The moment someone tries that (probably Lycett) someone should make a bee line for him and plant one on him. Forget about the report, it's time to make a stand. If they continue to be Brad "sensible" (i.e. meek), then they deserve everything they get.

Won't happen. Dixon monstered Goldy last year (or year before? it was at Etihad) when Ryder was out. Not a peep from anyone and Lycett's even bigger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty obvious that comment slipped through the sanitisation filter. In a way its refresing to read something loosly based on fact rather than looking like it came from a spin doctor. This is what has pissed me off as much as the poor showings, jz and bbb as had puff pieces on nmfc that were cringeworthy, jz i can accept has fully transformed from warrior to politician however i still thought bbb had his own brain still.

For me we've reached apathy.

As unlikely as it is win really won't mean much.

A loss will mean even less.

They've sucked the joy from football.

Yeah this. There's part of that thinks if we get belted it brings Brad's departure closer, but I can't want North to get beaten, let alone flogged, so I'm like you, meh.

Remember when we played Port the first game after the Carey debacle? That spirit? If Brad honestly thought we needed to ditch that in favour of players with elite athlete lifestyles who have paid off their houses, well, git tae fook Brad.

First time I’m attending Good Friday mass in 25 years ( Greek easter)
Only going to pray for divine intervention
Given you believe in (an interventionis) God, on the evidence available, you think God is a North Melbourne supporter, or just sympathetic to our suffering? I'm struggling on all counts.

We have the best record against port “apart from Melbourne” ?
Sportsbet Cunnington to get 25+ disposals North to win 1-39 and larkey to bag 1 goal - $10.
CMONN BOYSS!

Yeah this. There's part of that thinks if we get belted it brings Brad's departure closer, but I can't want North to get beaten, let alone flogged, so I'm like you, meh.

Remember when we played Port the first game after the Carey debacle? That spirit? If Brad honestly thought we needed to ditch that in favour of players with elite athlete lifestyles who have paid off their houses, well, git tae fook Brad.

It is depressing where we're at as a football club

What will see is the saviour 'Ziebell' back on the ball. I think that is why Larkey has been picked and Ahern dropped.
Ziebell's last season on the ball resulted in North winning 6 games for the year. And he was in a lot better knick then. If he plays on the ball then it will be hard to watch. His short stint in the middle against Essendon resulted in him getting the speed wobbles and literally falling over when in pursuit of Essendon players streaming out of the centre.
Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back