Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Yeah this. There's part of that thinks if we get belted it brings Brad's departure closer, but I can't want North to get beaten, let alone flogged, so I'm like you, meh.

Remember when we played Port the first game after the Carey debacle? That spirit? If Brad honestly thought we needed to ditch that in favour of players with elite athlete lifestyles who have paid off their houses, well, git tae fook Brad.
I feel like that NOW, but I know 100% that if North actually play well and win this I’ll be beside myself with delight.

amaz199

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is the least excited I have been for a North game. Worse than 2013. At least in that year, we played some genuinely good fast football that mitigated some of the pain.

This year we are just shithouse across the board.

I'll be delighted but I won't be fooled

Oh, I’d be sooo happy. And, I’m happy to say, I’ll be sooo fooled and full of confidence ahead of the Carlton game. I’ll be a happy fool! There’s absolutely no way we come out of tonight with a victory unless we’re a good team. The only thing I’m not fool enough to believe, unfortunately, is that we will win tonight.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh, I’d be sooo happy. And, I’m happy to say, I’ll be sooo fooled and full of confidence ahead of the Carlton game. I’ll be a happy fool! There’s absolutely no way we come out of tonight with a victory unless we’re a good team.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
dog2.gif

We should be looking for emerging stars Simpkin and Ahern to turn it on, instead we have two blokes in the twos with their confidence utterly shot.

susurrar

All Australian
Apr 30, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
hope i am wrong but i think this is going to be very ugly. port have dealt us some of the most savage beat downs and i can feel another one coming. we are about to hit rock bottom and that might not be a bad thing in the long run.

Aug 24, 2006
THE BIG V
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Roo4Life Member
hope i am wrong but i think this is going to be very ugly. port have dealt us some of the most savage beat downs and i can feel another one coming. we are about to hit rock bottom and that might not be a bad thing in the long run.
Rock bottom is always a bad thing

Probably a bit late for this, but as im now on my own for the game tonight, anyone else heading to the game and wanted to catch up pre or post match for drinks?

Rogue Robot

Cancelled
May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone thinking the inner scrotum inside info from Pittard/Polec factor will be a factor?
Maybe for a per-player info, but not really for strategies. Over the off-season we got new coaches and played a new, more aggressive gameplan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back