Resource North Melbourne SuperCoach / AFL Fantasy / Dreamteam - All Questions Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez I took Cripps as a bit of a pricey rookie but he looks truly awful, hopefully it's the first game jitters but on this evidence he won't hold his spot. On a positive note Kamdyn McIntosh in the backline looks like a very handy inclusion.
I'm in the same boat with SC. Cripps and McIntosh both in my team.

Cripps is going ok but McIntosh looks to be a gun. Can't believe I got sucked into Jaksch, he'll be a trade quick smart.

So just a question from a first time SuperCoacher. I had Kamdyn McIntosh in my team but he's on my bench. Do I get any points there or have I missed out on that one? :(
Did you have him as an emergency?

If you have a bench player set as an emergency and a player on field doesn't play the emergency player's score counts.

If you have him as an emergency and you are confident that everyone you have named on your back line will play swap in a bench player who isn't going to play to make sure the emergency score counts.

If you have a bench player set as an emergency and a player on field doesn't play the emergency player's score counts.

If you have him as an emergency and you are confident that everyone you have named on your back line will play swap in a bench player who isn't going to play to make sure the emergency score counts.
No he's definitely locked so I can't even make him my emergency. I didn't realise I was supposed to name one of my bench players an emergency. I'm wondering then if I don't name either of my bench players an emergency and one of the back line doesn't play would I get any of his points? I'm grasping at straws now I think haha

anyone got vacancies in there supercoach leagues i missed the usual comp im in pretty average player but ounce i fix the team up im ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

give him time, Dustin Martin and Joel Selwood were other poor choices in my squad for the week, and I'm ashamed to admit *Jake Carlisle who I thought was a reasonable player, clearly I know nothing about the game :(
Carlilse good player, terrible in fantasy.
Wells for the Bont

My s**t trucks of the week in my team are Wells, Martin and Selwood.

I was lucky to crack 2000 in round 1 and all bench players bar one scored .

hoping that was because of wells chrisian beliefs and that it was easter sunday, my duds why did i have any carlton players

Sideways trade for mine infact Bartel will probably average more by the end of the year. Bartel only has a concussion so one week is likely the worse scenario.
I think I'll be doing the same and Bartel for Tex.

My s**t trucks of the week in my team are Wells, Martin and Selwood.

I was lucky to crack 2000 in round 1 and all bench players bar one scored .
Same for me. Not particularly worried, since everyone has Dusty and Selwood, and we'll likely see Angry Daniel for a few weeks. Newnes, Lycett, Cripps and Salem the other underwhelming ones, but I'll give them all another week and Newnes -> Docherty is the only corrective trade I'm eyeing off so far.

Aaron Black whats the go with him injured?? Thought he would of been in the team round 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back