Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
I was not the one to bring up the subject, but willing to compare.;)

Nimrod, you said that North "have never been good ever" yet they have won 4 flags since your last one which was before colour TV was introduced to this country.

So yeah, you kind of did bring up the subject.

North stockpiling 2020 1st rounders to support their annual failed bid to land a big fish. Who isn't coming to North next year?

Unlike your pay multiple first rounders for blokes who drink like fish.

1573780458349.png

Nimrod, you said that North "have never been good ever" yet they have won 4 flags since your last one which was before colour TV was introduced to this country.

So yeah, you kind of did bring up the subject.

Also, we had the league's longest winning streak over them up until a season ago.

Its a very odd hill for them to die on.

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Past history is why we jumped at the opportunity to get your 2020 1st rounder. Playing the odds.....

17th
4th
9th
11th
13th
17th
17th
16th
13th
12th
16th
16th
14th

So your basing your opinion on what happened 13 years ago?

Fmd, it gets even better

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
To be fair, the Dees history prior to 2018 is fairly suggestive that 2018 was an exception to the rule.

As I keep saying, I reckon you've got the talent to play finals, be a top 4 side, but you won't get there properly with Goodwin.

It was a flippant comment that deserved to be ridiculed, I've been critical of Goodwin right from the start but to suggest results from 13 years ago is an indication of what will happen next year is idiotic, and that's the nicest way I can put it

It was a flippant comment that deserved to be ridiculed, I've been critical of Goodwin right from the start but to suggest results from 13 years ago is an indication of what will happen next year is idiotic, and that's the nicest way I can put it

What about saying last year's results can be an indication?

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
What about saying last year's results can be an indication?

What about the last 2 years?

Or the last 4 that showed gradual improvement?

Or perhaps using your noggin and actually doing at least a half arsed analysis on what went wrong?

Nah, let's base our reasoning on what happened 13 years ago lol

Bigfooty at its best!!

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Geelong looking at upgrading their picks, looking at Melbourne's Pick 8 for 14/17/24 combo. Not bad we got it for a 26, 50 and a 11-13 2020. Bloody steal when you think about the talent this year compared to what 11-13 will end up next years draft. Why didn't you guys think of that? your first pick is mid/late 2nd round this year. Anyway all the best for the season.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Geelong looking at upgrading their picks, looking at Melbourne's Pick 8 for 14/17/24 combo. Not bad we got it for a 26, 50 and a 1-3 2020. Bloody steal when you think about the talent this year compared to what 11-13 will end up next years draft. Why didn't you guys think of that? your first pick is mid/late 2nd round this year. Anyway all the best for the season.
Edited for accuracy.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Just like football Wild Bill, you cannot do it right. Your changes should be in bold. And you are only getting 1-3 because your team gets that pick. Have a good season.
Lol twice in 50 years we have finished that low. Want to know how many times the Dees have??

We’ve played the odds beautifully.

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lol twice in 50 years we have finished that low. Want to know how many times the Dees have??

Wild Bill. I think you have mixed up playing with picks, with playing with d.... Have a good season.

Wines to cripps

Senior List
Oct 15, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Geelong looking at upgrading their picks, looking at Melbourne's Pick 8 for 14/17/24 combo. Not bad we got it for a 26, 50 and a 11-13 2020. Bloody steal when you think about the talent this year compared to what 11-13 will end up next years draft. Why didn't you guys think of that? your first pick is mid/late 2nd round this year. Anyway all the best for the season.

Wait, so you are calling it a massive win if you land pick 14,17 which will be blow out to 20 come draft night and be slightly ahead of north ? Haha.

Plus you under sell next year's draft big time Its more rounded next year and a team like the hawks will need two high picks.

do you really expect the pick to be in 1-3 range or are you just trolling?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Back