Game Day North Melbourne v Fremantle Game Day Thread (round 1, 2019) (NO opposition supporters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We don't have the ****ing administration to do it though!!!!

They'll keep backing him in because he's politically ****ing correct!!!!

We need root & branch change at the club. Get real North football people back in charge of the club. Scott would be sacked tomorrow if Ron Casey or Aylett were still running the show.

Get ****ing Denis Pagan back there and get Carey back there! I don't give two ****s if they are offensive to some snowflake parasite ********** that has built a nest for themselves at Arden Street!
I can't see how north administration can tolerate today's performance, and the way our team plays with absolutely no plan whatsoever. But they probably will.

If I was him I'd be wondering why I skipped the Geelong options. A career destined in the abyss of mediocrity.

Meh, we will get better, we just wont get rid of these insipid performances unless you make them accountable and Brad isn't the man for that job.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I can't see how north administration can tolerate today's performance, and the way our team plays with absolutely no plan whatsoever. But they probably will.

Then they need TO GO

May 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
All very talented young players until they ended up in Brad Scotts "system"
Poor Baily Scott. It's no coincidence that the only young players we have that show something are those that aren't suffocated under Brad Scott's system. Soon Ahern is going to be another scraper, and LDU is not going to achieve anything worthy of note.

Bulge

Senior List
Oct 20, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We’ll win and win well next week. By no means does this excuse the absolute tripe served up today. Brad on thin ice, surely.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
70 inside 50’s again 😂

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
We’ll win and win well next week. By no means does this excuse the absolute tripe served up today. Brad on thin ice, surely.

Absolutely ******* dreaming.

Brisbane are a 5 goal better side than Freo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back