Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne 10+ to <30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne 30+

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brown is Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Waving Tube Man.
Can you imagine a forward line with Ben Brown and Michael Walters together. They would spend so much time diving that the opposition could have 2 spare defenders. Always provided of course that the umps were sensible enough not to fall for the obvious flops

Can't believe they are wasting Anthony Hudson on this rubbish spectacle.
I can’t believe Angus Brayshaw has deteriorated so much as a player this year. It seems Melbourne have been told to handball at all costs. Far too many and undo the good work they do in getting the ball moving. The demons were over rated last year with their easy draw but they still looked to be building. Clearly gone backwards this year. Also interesting Ben Brown gets nearly 30 percent of his goals from free kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's quite amazing how s**t Cunnington is when an opponent decides to stand near him and he can't just do what he wants.
He’s not alone in this game. The way Brayshaw is going he would be dropped next game. If I was in his shoes I’d be looking for a new club and hope someone could help get him back to the player he was. Maybe join his brother at Freo now that Lyon has gone

He’s not alone in this game. The way Brayshaw is going he would be dropped next game. If I was in his shoes I’d be looking for a new club and hope someone could help get him back to the player he was. Maybe join his brother at Freo now that Lyon has gone

Yep. It appears several just want the off-season to arrive.
To suggest Cunnington can’t win when he has an opponent is just silly though, he’s top 2-3 in both contested possessions and clearances in the competition.

Back