Game Day North Melbourne v Melbourne - Sheer Annihilation Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brown is a comical player.

Shouldn't be shocked that we haven't been able to keep it up for 4 quarters.

Best and fittest team in the comp Vs. a team in a rebuild with a lot of youngsters who don't have the fitness to go 4 quarters. 4 quarters at a high level will come in time.

I care a lot about the first three quarters and very little for the last - proud of their efforts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't be shocked that we haven't been able to keep it up for 4 quarters.

Best and fittest team in the comp Vs. a team in a rebuild with a lot of youngsters who don't have the fitness to go 4 quarters. 4 quarters at a high level will come in time.

I care a lot about the first three quarters and very little for the last.
Better than being blown away in the first half for sure

So many mixed feelings about this game.

Great seeing our whipping boys Corr and Scott play above expectations. Prove this forum wrong guys!

Powell, JHF and Perez are filling me with a weird sense of … what is this strange sensation? confidence? About the future? Surely not?

Cam Z, for all his faults, had played a really exciting game.

Goldy has been well better than I expected in the hitouts against Gawn.

On the flip side… What has happened to Jy? He was so consistent last year! Dude’s disposals have become atrocious. It’s like we’ve lobotomised him with Walker.

What has happened to TT? He’s gone from our “most likely” to borderline invisible.

I’m also worried that Larkey has a newfound discipline issue. Ball in hand he’s great, but the rest of the time… well…

So many mixed feelings about this game.

Great seeing our whipping boys Corr and Scott play above expectations. Prove this forum wrong guys!

Powell, JHF and Perez are filling me with a weird sense of … what is this strange sensation? confidence? About the future? Surely not?

Cam Z, for all his faults, had played a really exciting game.

Goldy has been well better than I expected in the hitouts against Gawn.

On the flip side… What has happened to Jy? He was so consistent last year! Dude’s disposals have become atrocious. It’s like we’ve lobotomised him with Walker.

What has happened to TT? He’s gone from our “most likely” to borderline invisible.

I’m also worried that Larkey has a newfound discipline issue. Ball in hand he’s great, but the rest of the time… well…
Mate, Corrs 1st quarter was beyond shocking but he picked himself up and played well after that

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back