Game Day North Melbourne v Melbourne - Sheer Annihilation Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simpkin and McDonald killed us that quarter. Two of our supposed leaders missing easy targets.
Bailey Scott has improved a lot.
I'd be inclined to bench Greenwood and say to Hayden try to play on Oliver.

We’ve built a defence around absolute ball butchers (apart from Scott). Please recruit some campaigners that can kick ffs.
We did - perez but we don't play him there :drunk:

But yeah we def need more. Can't avoid walker, turner, lmac, and hayden all game.

Simpkin is the club's most overrated player.
LDU has to be given the keys to lead the midfield. Yes LDU still has a long, long way to go and he frustrates me a lot by drifting out of games too easily and rarely finishing off his good work making him ineffective when shooting for goal, but he has what it takes. Simpkin does simply not.

Really liked the methodical build up.

We need to keep doing it though. We went back to the down the line kick

Jy can’t be in our 1st choice midfield going forward , decision making although not as bad as others isn’t at the high level required , his hands are not clean enough ( way too many fumbles ) and his disposal is an issue that can’t be ignored .

He’s a pretty good runner although not quick . He’s probably going to have to push out to a wing permanently for him to become a better player & for us to be better a team .

Last edited:
Jy does a s**t kick abs causes a turn over. Apologises. Puts his hands on his head. Stands around for five seconds. And doesn’t go back in hard to get into it. Instead stands around chatting to Oliver at the centre square

He ought to.

I thought you were a bit down on umpire bashing? I don’t blame you for being cynical today (or for other games this season). They are lousy scum.
I don't think umpire bashing is a good look.

But I rate it the same as I do questioning a players form. They should not be immune to criticism as long as it doesn't get personal.

If they make s**t calls, they should be called out on it. Yes, its a hard job, but so is AFL and theres a lot of money and emotion tied up in it and the mistakes that they make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simpkin and McDonald killed us that quarter. Two of our supposed leaders missing easy targets.
Bailey Scott has improved a lot.
I'd be inclined to bench Greenwood and say to Hayden try to play on Oliver.
Why, Hayden simply doesn’t have a future why is he given such a pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back