• North by < 30

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Port Adelaide by < 30

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Port Adelaide by 30+

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funnily enough, this is the style of handball happy got Scott sacked.

Slight difference. This time they did it right.

Attacking handball is good to move the ball forward and break up opposition set ups, if you do it with intent, but it just invites trouble when its the kind of aimless, get out of trouble and hope for something better stuff we were doing under Scott.

franjon

Premiership Player
Oct 27, 2004
Altona
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
none
Really shows how mentally fragile players are. How the hell can players form vary so much from week to week
We were outworked against Geelong in the second half. At half time we were still in the game. There were iffy free kicks paid, and I know that that gets knocked around a lot amongst supporters, but the one not paid to Ziebell would have put us in front and then who knows. Anyway its all history, theres a lot to like about us, we just need to be more consistent.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
We were outworked against Geelong in the second half. At half time we were still in the game. There were iffy free kicks paid, and I know that that gets knocked around a lot amongst supporters, but the one not paid to Ziebell would have put us in front and then who knows. Anyway its all history, theres a lot to like about us, we just need to be more consistent.
Yeah hurts me to say that North appear to be on the right track and are decent to watch under the roof especially

Yeah hurts me to say that North appear to be on the right track and are decent to watch under the roof especially

Yeah, our season ends this week which sucks.

But too often we've gone into the finals thinking "Well, we will probably get belted first up anyway, we're not winning the flag".

And we're not going into the off season studying top five draft picks either.

Very keen to see how we go after a full pre-season under Shaw.

Back