Autopsy North Melbourne v St Kilda AFL Rd 1 2020 - Sunday March 22 1:10pm AEDT (Marvel Stadium) TEAMS ANNOUNCED

North v Saints winner?

• North by a lot

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • North by a small margin

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Saints by a small margin

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've left Battle out despite no Carlisle which is interesting, doesn't seem like we're worried about a smaller defense.

Very strange considering we have Brown and Larkey. Wilkie may have to pick up one of them?

Very strange considering we have Brown and Larkey.

Agree. I would have thought with Ben Brown a potential matchwinner, North was one team that at least one of Carlisle or N.Brown gets a start. Not sure what plan B is if either Brown or Larkey gets off the leash.

Bloody would be heading off to the ground soon if it weren't for the Chinese Government (actually Grey Aliens) releasing weaponised Wubonic Palgue to crash the US economy (run by nephilim lizardmen who live in the centre of the Hollow Earth).

Toss of the coin game really . Could go either way.

Saints by 2 points, but it wouldn't surprise me if North had a comfortable win, they are a very dangerous opponent at Docklands.

Feel like many have slept on The Roos, got some great kids to go with some decent vets and a potent forward line.

Their backline does worry me a lot though and the addition of Brad Hill gives the Sainters the edge for me today. But North have the better long term future, more pieces to build a flag window than St Kilda.

Back