Autopsy North Melbourne v St Kilda AFL Rd 1 2020 - Sunday March 22 1:10pm AEDT (Marvel Stadium) TEAMS ANNOUNCED

North v Saints winner?

• North by a lot

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • North by a small margin

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Saints by a small margin

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Polec must be the worst ever big fish.

Too many from Carlton over the yeats sadly. Mick McGuane, dog s**t useless, a clearly cooked Mick Martyn etc

Polec plenty of good games for North last year, one s**t half shouldn't take away from that, but I do agree that is on too much money for a player of his ability (although they have the spend the cap somewhere)

I expect North to rebound from in the 2nd half, even if perhaps the margin is too great for them to peg back in these conditions.

Wow! Derwayne “he might have called play on but he didn’t call play on not 15” Doesn’t matter if he says the latter or not. You don’t tell out “taxi I want to get in” ffs

Who was the Saints flog that bumped into a downed Ziebell?

Yeah, looked like that from the angle we saw. Extremely poor, I wonder who it was.

another turnover from Pittard and now saints are lining up for goal.
This guy is so s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical St Kilda, start the quarter on fire and don’t capitalize. 7 inside 50s for 0.4 pathetic.

Zak Jones = ball butcher
Dean Kent - get some talent tattooed on you mate!
Hannerbery - maybe go in for a hard ball! If you cop one it might fix your lisp!

Wasn’t happy with picking these guys up at all and now it’s showing when it counts.

Back