Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheMightyCrows

Bigfooty Visionary
Oct 8, 2019
Highland, Albuquerque
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
No Goldstein, Cunnington, Davies-Uniake, Anderson, Polec or Dumont (6/7 starting midfielders)

How would Port go without Lycett, Boak, Wines, Rockliff, Amon & Duursma?

Troll away pal. :thumbsu:
One good season and a few of you folks start to hallucinate.
The entire starting midfield.

Minus Simpkin.

Fair enough.

I can assume that anything less than a 150 point win for Port in round one will be a poor effort.

Nice effort Snake, on an oppo board you called out posters for being trolls then you trolled away pal, well played :drunk:

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Per Sports Bet;

2021 least wins.

Norf - 2.25
Adelaide - 5
ESS - 6.50
Hawks - 10
Haha, this has been quoted to him previously. Apparently everyone else has no idea. Those Roos are gonna be a force this year! Almost unbeatable....... in their race for the spoon.

Disappointing part is I didn't get on the Roos for the spoon at 2.50, odds are only gonna go down.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I already know how this pans out.

You lose by 86 and Brown kicks 10.

Good old Ben Brown. That's the guy who kicked 180+ goals over 3 seasons and then you traded him out for a second rounder, yeah?

Good old Ben Brown. That's the guy who kicked 180+ goals over 3 seasons and then you traded him out for a second rounder, yeah?

He wasn’t a vegan when he kicked 179 of those goals

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Yep, the bloke who got us Charlie Lazzaro and is having currently a knee operation.

I cannot be trolled. I dunno why people even bother.

Yep, the bloke who got us Charlie Lazzaro and is having currently a knee operation.

I cannot be trolled. I dunno why people even bother.

******* lol. Who?

When Charlie Larusso kicks 180+ goals in 3 years, get back to me

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
They said the same thing about Rozee too.

Yeah nah they definitely didn't. Rozee was a top 5 pick universally rated as an elite talent. Some random campaigner your mob plucked from nowhere with a pick in the 30's isn't fit to carry Rozee's bags.

Last edited:
No-one needs to troll you when you write stuff as dumb as this.

He's kind of right in a way. It is basically impossible to troll somebody who's so delusionally optimistic.

You're gonna have a real long and frustrating next 6 months if you plan on spending it on other team's boards arcing up when they accuse Norf of being s**t. If I was you I'd suggest learning to accept it now before it's too late.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You're gonna have a real long and frustrating next 6 months if you plan on spending it on other team's boards arcing up when they accuse Norf of being sh*t. If I was you I'd suggest learning to accept it now before it's too late.
Its OK. By round 6 he will have moved on to the Gun free agent North have "in the bag" and by round 12 it will be all about how North are going to dominate 2022.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
You're gonna have a real long and frustrating next 6 months if you plan on spending it on other team's boards arcing up when they accuse Norf of being sh*t. If I was you I'd suggest learning to accept it now before it's too late.

I will have to bow to your football expertise................

1614286376788.png

I will have to bow to your football expertise................

View attachment 1065510

That's the second time this morning you've quoted a post I made several months ago. How far back through my posting history have you gone trying to score Internet points? Living rent free inside your head m8.

Again, I recommend not living your life like this for the next 6 months. It's gonna be a lonely and frustrating existence if you do.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
That's the second time this morning you've quoted a post I made several months ago.

There's been no football for 4 months.

How far back through my posting history have you gone trying to score Internet points?

1 season

Living rent free inside your head m8.

Reduced to corny cliches already?

Again, I recommend not living your life like this for the next 6 months. It's gonna be a lonely and frustrating existence if you do.

In order to follow advice, it needs to come from a viable source, and I'm certainly not seeing that with you. You're not much of an analyst.

I reckon I have forgotten more about football than you even proclaim to know. You should change your username to "Bullschitzenfest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back