Preview North Melbourne vs The Charddonay's - The Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Swans flogs on Bigfooty hold a special place in our collective rectum where shitting them out sometimes hard to do. So i am inviting all you flogs into this thread to see what you got.

Now i know this is not everyone's cup of tea and i respect that these types of threads are not for some so if the Mods deem this thread as not within the confines of our board then so be it, shut it down.

If not then come in flogs and give it your best shot and please not the same old #lolnorf crap, surely you're not that pathetic?

Not sure if this how you go about it but here goes.

The Swanders should have been allowed to die a natural death in the VFL instead of sucking up players and millions of dollars for decades from the rest of the comp as a franchise. In fact one would have thought the creation of a real Sydney team like GWS was the ideal time to cremate south Melbournes ashes and bury them at lake oval. We could all come over afterwards and have a ritual defecation on the spot. Swanders have always been a bunch of sooky lalas who should all line up on the harbour bridge and do us all a favour. But please wait until Sunday night after we have spanked your arses by 10 goals. rude finger thingy

I'm not on trial here thankfully

Also thankful you blokes didn't have to sell this game to Tasmania/China/Beirut

Any of those would be an upgrade on selling your entire club to Sydney.

Any of those would be an upgrade on selling your entire club to Sydney.
Excuse me while I cry into our flags

There are North fans old enough to drink who haven't seen you win a premiership

Excuse me while I cry into our flags*

You left something out there champ.:thumbsu:

The only South Melbourne fans that saw their club win a flag are now wearing nappies. Again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse me while I cry into our flags

Nuh uh. 1999 was less than 18 full years ago, therefore any north fan who was born AFTER then wouldn't be legally be allowed to drink. If they are presently over 18, they would have "seen" 1999

Nuh uh. 1999 was less than 18 full years ago, therefore any north fan who was born AFTER then wouldn't be legally be allowed to drink. If they are presently over 18, they would have "seen" 1999
I'm sure they cherish those memories

Without COLA, Sydney should relocate to Brewarrina NSW where the median cost is around only 35k. They can be known as the Brewarrina Swans or B.S. for short

You'd take that over 4 measly flags every day of the week

122/5 = 24.40
93/4 = 23.25

Nope. You don't win that one either.

I'm interested to see what their best 19 looks like?
hillbillies.jpg

Without COLA, Sydney should relocate to Brewarrina NSW where the median cost is around only 35k. They can be known as the Brewarrina Swans or B.S. for short
I would prefer Riverina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back