Floggard lol

R242014PetrieCelebration.gif

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
To be fair, none of them have ever tested positive to the "world's best practice" drug testing regimen of the afl.
But their side will be chock full of convicted "bringing the game into disreputers."

Testing positive is not required for a conviction.

The remnants of the "tainted 34" are still exhibiting benefits from the injecting program today, and it's why they should have been given life bans.

Growth hormone factor enhancement is permanent, steroids aren't.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
From a “keeping the marquee” perspective I guess the ideal result would be a game as entertaining as last year’s but this time it’s North’s turn to kick the miracle goals on the way to a memorable win. As a supporter I’d be fine with North completely dominating *. Either way, go hard and win the thing.

sbdan

Cancelled
Apr 26, 2005
FNQ
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rooboys
I'm a little concerned about this game. Bombers have run into form, and we were far from it last week. It's going to take our best bone crunching intensity to worry them out of the game.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’d like to see some vintage Goldy today. He could really exploit Bellchambers around the ground. Reckon it’s the biggest advantage we have over them.

We should have them covered on the inside too. They don’t really have any big bodied mids, but they do have a lot of run. They could hurt us on the spread. Must win clearances. Think we will too.

Scott to run with Fantasia when he’s up the ground. Merrett is the one we might struggle to cover

North by 3 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back