Game Day North Melbourne vs Tullamarine Industrial Park Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being 1-4 doesn't lend evidence to the players not playing for the coach which is what was being claimed.

It lends evidence to a number of factors- s**t players, s**t coaching staff, s**t game plan, s**t execution.

Relationship between people at the club can not be inferred from W/L

As I said, be angry, but make sense, Don't be a tigers supporter microwaving memberships.
Yep. It’s not whether he has lost the players, it’s whether he is taking them anywhere he should. I don’t care how they feel about him, this is terrible football and the trends are all going in the wrong direction.

Yep. It’s not whether he has lost the players, it’s whether he is taking them anywhere he should. I don’t care how they feel about him, this is terrible football and the trends are all going in the wrong direction.
Bingo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if he's not lost the players, he's not getting the best out of them.

Walk away, and he will get a bit of respect.

What are you, ****in' Nostradamus?

He was one of our best last year, why are you gonna act like some smug dick to pop your nose out of the bush and shout 'i told you so' when unexpected happens and fault the supporters for wanting a good player out there.

Get real.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I’m going to act like a smug prick because grown men on here are having a cry over selection.

Grow up FFS

Who is the most senior person at the club I can email right now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There’s are too many issues to pinpoint one. Effort, endeavour, structure, confidence, game plan, skills, coaching, players.
This is the most disappointed I have been for years.
We are in for a long long year

Forgot skills mate. Sub par skills right across the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back