Game Day North Melbourne vs Tullamarine Industrial Park Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit story? It actually happened lol.

Being 1-4 doesn't lend evidence to the players not playing for the coach which is what was being claimed.

It lends evidence to a number of factors- s**t players, s**t coaching staff, s**t game plan, s**t execution.

Relationship between people at the club can not be inferred from W/L

Brad can be the worst coach ever (which some will legitimately think), doesn't mean the players don't like him.

As I said, be angry, but make sense, Don't be a tigers supporter microwaving memberships.
Honestly mate, who gives a s**t if the players scolded someone at training for being a s**t campaigner.

We are a rabble atm and their actions on field are saying a lot more about the group and the guys responsible for managing them than a random act.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's right in saying we are underperforming and we're not getting the best out of our players though.
He's right in that regard, but in typical Ling fashion he's using a stat that makes no sense to make said point.

What has changed from last year?
It isn't the coach.
A consistent forward in Waite, an imposing defender in Daw and an effective tagger in Jacobs. I honestly felt they were the 3 most important players for the club and I think the w/l record for games they played in proves it.
We desperately need a forward to help Brown and we need Daw back. Jacobs appears done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back