Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1449125

Enjoy the cliff big fella. Long 20 years ahead for you. Hopefully the AFL don’t try to merge you.

Allow me to provide some quality salt for you, you guys deserve it after such a tough 96 seasons. 😁

First, that bounce Zurhahaha got to fluke that goal was so indicative of your luck in this fiasco of a match. Just f*ck off T. W. Sherrin, should never have trusted a Collingwood supporter to manufacture footballs like that.

Second, how ancient is Todd Oldstein? I am sure our players were scared to touch him for fear of killing him.

Third and finally, wave nighty night to your pick 1 and a compo pick, if you are good enough to beat the best team in the last half generation, and also run the reigning VFL Premiers to one kick, all within hours of each other, then whistle for your prioroty pick campaigners. 😂

Hopefully that is salty enough for you. Well done, it gives our club some sort of perverse pleasure to bring unbridled joy to long suffering opposition supporters, we seem to be on a roll with it. 😩😩😩

Last edited:
Allow me to provide some quality salt for you, you guys deserve it after such a tough 96 seasons. 😁

First, that bounce Zurhahaha got to fluke that goal was so indicative of your luck in this fiasco of a match. Just f*ck off T. W. Sherrin, should never have trusted a Collingwood supporter to manufacture footballs like that.

Second, how ancient is Todd Oldstein? I am sure our players were scared to touch him for fear of killing him.

Third and finally, wave nighty night to your pick 1 and a compo pick, if you are good enough to beat the best team in the last half generation, and also run the reigning VFL Premiers to one kick, all with hours of each other, then whistle for your prioroty pick campaigners. 😂

Hopefully that is salty enough for you. Well done, it gives our club some sort of perverse pleasure to bring unbridled joy to long suffering opposition supporters, we seem to be on a roll with it. 😩😩😩

the-office-steve-carell.gif

I hope nobody saw me trip over at the entrance to the premiership club as I was celebrating my way up the stairs. 😳
I think I did LMFAO you were going off ur head it was hilarious

I hope nobody saw me trip over at the entrance to the premiership club as I was celebrating my way up the stairs. 😳

Andrew Gaze put the footage on "Turn It Up" tonight on The Bounce.

Third and finally, wave nighty night to your pick 1 and a compo pick, if you are good enough to beat the best team in the last half generation, and also run the reigning VFL Premiers to one kick, all with hours of each other, then whistle for your prioroty pick campaigners. 😂

We love to beat *

We love to beat Hawthorne.

We seem to have been able to kick Richmond's arse fairly frequently so you'd probably be used to it by now anyway. I suspect it's good karma for the 5 and 10 cent pieces we put in for the tin rattlers who used to collect money to save your skins outside the MCG when you weren't even playing on the day.

Can anyone really blame you though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKay had a strange game. Intercepted very well but his direct opponent had 8 scoring shots and torched him on the lead. Still stood up and played well of course.

I was surprised to see Riewoldt had that many shots as at the ground it felt like Ben did a great job. In a perfect world he would take Lynch as Riewoldt was far too agile once it hit the deck.

Larkey said the forwards were able to play more freely and were able to set up better because delivery from up the ground was improved compared to all year.

Is that suggesting our midfield wasn’t deliverying too well? Or a combination of backs and mids? What made yesterday’s delivery from up the ground better?

Perhaps it wasnt just the mids? Was everyone less stagnate and we’re they running more? I need answers damnit, it doesn’t make sense

Larkey said the forwards were able to play more freely and were able to set up better because delivery from up the ground was improved compared to all year.

Is that suggesting our midfield wasn’t deliverying too well? Or a combination of backs and mids? What made yesterday’s delivery from up the ground better?

Perhaps it wasnt just the mids? Was everyone less stagnate and we’re they running more? I need answers damnit, it doesn’t make sense
Free flowing movement in the middle, not looking to handball 15 times to gain 10m, resulting in faster movement inside 50 where the defenders didn't have time to set up

I would love to know what our Japanese exchange student, picked up from the airport yesterday 45 minutes before the game started, thought about my emotional stability as he watched the excitement in the first half, the growing dread of the third and fourth quarter, the exhilaration of hitting the lead again late, the highs and lows of every contest/decision/possession in the last five minutes, and and the pure joy at the final siren.

My son and I were standing up behind the couch for the last 5 minutes as we couldn't sit still.
Oh i love a good panic stand. Hands on hips, then folded, then on head, like an anxiety riddled game of simon says.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back