North should wear blue shorts

Remove this Banner Ad

First short thread for the year?

I prefer the white ones myself.

AFL clashes are no longer dictated by "home team wears home kit, away team wears white shorts". It's not how it works anymore. BLOCKS of colour prevent clashes and provide more contrast. Our jumper is predominantly white, therefore we where white shorts against dark teams, even if we are the "home" team. That's how the AFL rules it and we agreed to it. End of.

There's way more games that we could and should wear blue shorts and solid blue socks for, and I'd love for that to happen, but realistically, it looks better that we don't in most cases.

Happy for NM to wear white shorts as often as the Swans wear their white shorts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should wear those really gay powder blue or powder pink or piss yellow short shorts that a lot of the young blokes wear these days.

Should wear those really gay powder blue or powder pink or piss yellow short shorts that a lot of the young blokes wear these days.
I bet IUB wakes up with piss yellow underpants every Sunday morning.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I do to. But only with the white shorts. I reckon they look crap with blue shorts.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Agreed!
I really want our guernseys with the v and the kangaroo underneath to make a comeback.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back