Review North supporters be ashamed

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a 3yo, if this was at 1.10pm I'd be there, Saturday or Sunday. It's just not a family friendly time slot unfortunately.

Did the election have an impact? Who knows.

Disgraceful 13k Crowd after a long time between games in Melbourne.

Don’t come back when we start winning, pathetic.

More Melbourne supporters here than North!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That’s one of the problems ‘a long time between games’.

I don’t know if others feel this way but you totally lose momentum going to the footy when the last home game in Melbourne was in round 5!

I attend home games religiously but I even feel the momentum loss when you have to wait so long in between home MELBOURNE games. It’s freaking annoying!

Plus, it doesn’t help when we’re playing very average football.

Last edited:
I've got a 3yo, if this was at 1.10pm I'd be there, Saturday or Sunday. It's just not a family friendly time slot unfortunately.

Unfortunately there are many and varied legitimate reasons people aren't attending. I agree later timeslots can be an issue. The reason I wasn't there today has nothing to do with our form.

I don’t know if others feel this way but you totally lose momentum going to the footy when the last home game in Melbourne was in around 5!

I attend home games religiously but I even feel the momentum loss when you have to wait so long in between home MELBOURNE games. It’s freaking annoying!

I dont

I don’t know if others feel this way but you totally lose momentum going to the footy when the last home game in Melbourne was in around 5!

I don't understand this sentiment. I live in perth and I make an effort to get to every game i can. I even went this year and bought a friend a ticket knowing full well we would be smashed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont

I don't understand this sentiment. I live in perth and I make an effort to get to every game i can. I even went this year and bought a friend a ticket knowing full well we would be smashed.
The sentiment is that if you aren’t die hard people drop off with poor performances and average fixturing.

Happens to all clubs who aren’t performing however for a small club that doesn’t draw big crowds in the first place it’s extremely noticeable.

Disgraceful 13k Crowd after a long time between games in Melbourne.

Don’t come back when we start winning, pathetic.

More Melbourne supporters here than North!

This is just silly.

I was there fwiw. But this posturing serves no purpose.

Yes and yes. Did you?
No I didn't. It's a 430 timeslot on a Saturday of an election. The reigning premiers didn't muster up much of a crowd either. Potting the most passionate group of members in the competition, the year they have broken their membership record after years of dog s**t performance doesn't sit well with me. I go when I can, take my kid members along too. So * off with your bullshit

No supporters!
Be a member!
This has been going on a long time with North members and supporters not attending games .
Nothing will change our supporters are a joke and as a supporter over 50 years it makes f:cking sick of hearing the BS that comes out of there mouths in regarding to not attending games from family dinners kid sport or going away.
I have sent emails to the club to show an audit of membership categories each year for the last 5 years to help this club find out why with no response from the club.
My feeling is that 75% of our membership our 3 game members with 15% General members and 10% reserved ticket holders which I recon we be lucky to have 2% of that at the game tonight.
Maybe this club needs to start thinking of ways to fix this problem but will have ask the Scanlon family and there hangers on if that’s ok to do 1st or are the more worried about there own business interest instead.
Interesting times ahead poor crowds at home games and soon to lose it’s $2 Million Cash Cow from Tasmania.
I just they have a strong business plan as if I rang my business like this I be bankrupt.

I was there but my kids stayed home, as you said it’s not a time slot that works for little ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back