North supporters win Tattslotto

Remove this Banner Ad

For years we took the numbers 4 (Ross Glendinning), 15 (Malcolm Blight), 20 (Wayne Schimmelbusch), 23 (David Dench), 24 (Gary Dempsey) and 27 (Keith Greig). Never won a damn thing! :)

Hope the lucky winners are on this board and if you are - congratulations!! :thumbsu: :rainbow:

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For years we took the numbers 4 (Ross Glendinning), 15 (Malcolm Blight), 20 (Wayne Schimmelbusch), 23 (David Dench), 24 (Gary Dempsey) and 27 (Keith Greig). Never won a damn thing! :)

Hope the lucky winners are on this board and if you are - congratulations!! :thumbsu: :rainbow:
I still remember the numbers I had in the mid 90s. 2, 10, 11, 18, 33, 35. Should have bought a house back then instead of fruitlessly* trying to won one.

*irony not intended

Roogal

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Ballarat Roosters
Hooray!!! That makes them instantly wealthier than half of the Collingwood membership combined ... and about on average with the Melbourne FC membership (per capita) annual income ;)

salamander

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
was having a heart attack for a min, my lottery numbers are also players from this golden era. Looks like they ony had three tho

Me too.

I read the article and scurried for my ticket.

Got four numbers 10 (Stevens), 11 (Archer), 18 (Carey) and 26 (Bell) but missed out on the others 39 and 44 not sure if lists were that long in the mid 90's the supps were 15 (Ross Smith) and 16 (Not sure)

I won fourth division $36 which is marginally better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick and spent much of the following day dreaming about winning division 1.

As usual with a Newscorp publication, it's all about the reader comments:

Steve2 days ago
Lucky they didn't barrack for Richmond

Joanne2 days ago
How does that change picking Guernsey numbers?

Steve1 day ago
Cause they are that useless, you wouldn't have any favourite players !

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Me too.

I read the article and scurried for my ticket.

Got four numbers 10 (Stevens), 11 (Archer), 18 (Carey) and 26 (Bell) but missed out on the others 39 and 44 not sure if lists were that long in the mid 90's the supps were 15 (Ross Smith) and 16 (Not sure)

I won fourth division $36 which is marginally better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick and spent much of the following day dreaming about winning division 1.
Capuano was 16. Shannon Motlop wore 44 in the 99 side. The only player I remember wearing that previously is Mark "shut up I bought a membership after the season was finished" Brayshaw. But that was a fair while before that era. Did Jason Love wear 39 at around that same time? Probs a Marstermind question.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Capuano was 16. Shannon Motlop wore 44 in the 99 side. The only player I remember wearing that previously is Mark "shut up I bought a membership after the season was finished" Brayshaw. But that was a fair while before that era. Did Jason Love wear 39 at around that same time? Probs a Marstermind question.

Well Peter Bell played for us the shortest amount of time (1996-2000) and Stevens, Archer and Carey were all there all that time. So, the only players to wear 39 in a senior game from 1996-2000 were Glenn Gorman (1996), Brady Rawlings (1999) and Ryan Pagan (2000). Narrowing down to those three seasons then 44 wasn't worn in 1996, but worn by Shannon Motlop in 1999-2000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back