Remove this Banner Ad

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nuggets
Just got onto this podcast through Spotify. Really enjoying it with some good contributors (Tim Rogers, Stevo).

Just got onto this podcast through Spotify. Really enjoying it with some good contributors (Tim Rogers, Stevo).
Thanks mate. I didn’t know about this and appreciate the heads up. I’m just over halfway through the Stevo interview and am loving it

Thanks mate. I didn’t know about this and appreciate the heads up. I’m just over halfway through the Stevo interview and am loving it

No worries mate. Needed something to listen to at work after the Stern Look guys called it a day.

Seems to have stopped after mid may though. I don't mind it, but I wouldn't call most of the panelists experts, and there's very little by the way of genuine discussion or in-depth analysis. More 'wow, Mase was good hey' etc.

Marnie cohen is great though, real breath of fresh air and seems to be a bit better informed than some. Isn't afraid to criticise as well which is a nice change.

Seems to have stopped after mid may though. I don't mind it, but I wouldn't call most of the panelists experts, and there's very little by the way of genuine discussion or in-depth analysis. More 'wow, Mase was good hey' etc.

Marnie cohen is great though, real breath of fresh air and seems to be a bit better informed than some. Isn't afraid to criticise as well which is a nice change.

Ross is on vacation atm and he'll be back after the bye I think.

Ross is a really good host I reckon. The panelists struggle a bit though.

The best shows have been those with Glenn Luff from CD. It'd be good if they would have some one like Rick18 on there to offer some real insight.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I’ve listened to it since the start. I’ve given it a lot of chances but I can’t get into it

It seems cringe and lacks personality

The stern look was much better. This is only my personal preference of course

Each to their own.

But I love the fact I can listen to people talk about North and drown out the boring conversations of my work colleagues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hadn't heard of the pod until this thread, gave it a go and it's well worth a try. Enjoyed the Tim Rogers and Drew Petrie interviews. Took me back to that night at the Prince ... some good memories.

Listened to the Tim Rogers one the other day. seems like a fantastic and humble bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back