Game Day North V Bears Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm liking what I'm seeing, it's a 100% improvement on last week. Their execution still isn't great, but the attacking mindset of the players is pleasing to see and all guys are committed and trying hard in every contest. A lot of positives so far.

Sammy Durdin has been MUCH improved also.
He was in second gear during the first quarter and thats why i was packing his bags, better in the second but I still think his papers are stamped.

Imagine if we had a full team today and brought this intensity?

We'd be up by 6 goals minimum.

hopefully WW comes back on, was working into.

will be a good learning game for him, prolly missed a chance to go earlier in the 2nd quarter but took the contact later well, also sometimes looks a little unsure of what option to take, prolly comes with inexperience.

EVW has looked sensational first up from a very long spell!!

reads the play like an open book, one time him and lmac mixed it up a little bit but both have been good, with lmac taking some good intercept marks in Taz,s
absence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zurhaar hadnt had much till late in 2nd quarter but its like someone flicked a switch on the mechanical bull, hes a relentless bugger, completely uncomplomising. let himself down a little bit with that crap 0 entry in the dying seconds.

It will be LDU, Jy and Jed - Jed is providing the grunt and tagging/defensive side of things. Without that it breaks down.

Been watching Jed closely today. Am a big fan but he has been disappointing. Often walking when his teammates are running hard defensively. I don't know if that's a common theme or not but it has been noticeable today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back