North v Dogs, Easter Friday - Rd 4, 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a feeling that North might get over the line in this one

looking forward to it. Hopefully 2 or 3 games on the friday next year!
Get rid of the Thursday night pre-Easter game. 2 games on Good friday, 3 on Sat, 3 on Easter Sunday, Geelong/Hawks on Easter monday.

Have North vs Dogs the marquee GF game at Etihad, with two non Vic teams rotating the second GF game later on during the night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats with the spam advertising for a Victorian hospital? How about it's got nothing to do with football. I don't care that it's a Victorian thing, football isn't beholden to Victorian interests

Whats with the spam advertising for a Victorian hospital? How about it's got nothing to do with football. I don't care that it's a Victorian thing, football isn't beholden to Victorian interests
Because thats the charity that they're supporting?

You do realise that the Childrens Hospital is the one that every hospital around the country will fly kids off to for specialty treatment right?

I've got a number of friends who have spent time in Melbourne because their kids have needed to be taken care of there.

Pull your head in.

Because thats the charity that they're supporting?

You do realise that the Childrens Hospital is the one that every hospital around the country will fly kids off to for specialty treatment right?

I've got a number of friends who have spent time in Melbourne because their kids have needed to be taken care of there.

Pull your head in.

They don't televise the appeal nationwide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back