North v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong had five frees to three quarter time. When McIntosh pulled Bartals head off allowing an easy Nth goal the game became a farce.

Seriously you have written about 12 posts on this game across a couple of threads and not one does not mention umpires. I know your type and they are c**p to sit next to at the game and dont understand the game. Let it go dude you seem to think there is an injustice in this game that can be explained off by a free kick tally. Nth had 16 to Geelongs 12 for the game including all of 1 in the forward line to Geelongs 2. You and that other dill from the game day thread were rediculous.
memo: Geelong supporters are mostly realistic and are prepared to cop they had a bad day and most Nth supporters know it. We are more realistic about what transpired but we are excited that the confidence and the belief the players will get is immence.

Seriously you have written about 12 posts on this game across a couple of threads and not one does not mention umpires. I know your type and they are c**p to sit next to at the game and dont understand the game. Let it go dude you seem to think there is an injustice in this game that can be explained off by a free kick tally. Nth had 16 to Geelongs 12 for the game including all of 1 in the forward line to Geelongs 2. You and that other dill from the game day thread were rediculous.
memo: Geelong supporters are mostly realistic and are prepared to cop they had a bad day and most Nth supporters know it. We are more realistic about what transpired but we are excited that the confidence and the belief the players will get is immence.

Wrong on all counts. Also because you go to the AFL surrounded by other one eyed supporters you don't see the umpiring as being only ever against you. Yesterdays was terrible and had a large impact on the game. It was obvious from the outset that the umpires where going to be lenient on Nth off the ball acts while also ignoring the obvious.

By the way I dare say I can back my time in football over you.

How about the Wright mark that was not paid and then resulted in a 50 and a goal to Geelong (instead of a repeat inside 50 for North). There's 6 points that went Geelong's way, so make sure that one's in your ledger Hump 17.:thumbsu:

OK, now tell me that Zac Dawson didn't spend the last 3 years blocking his opponent at every contest, waiting for the spare defender to come in and actually go for the ball. :p

First of all I'm pretty sure Zac is one of the highly penalized backman in the AFL.

Second of all blocking is completely different to the eyes off the ball charging of the Nth defenders.

First of all I'm pretty sure Zac is one of the highly penalized backman in the AFL.

Second of all blocking is completely different to the eyes off the ball charging of the Nth defenders.
OK, so we've established that you're as one-eyed as most fans when your team is involved.......and you seem to have your panties twisted about some kind of guerilla warfare from the North backline that escaped the attention of every media commentator, and 99% of Cats fans. Well played.:rolleyes:

OK, so we've established that you're as one-eyed as most fans when your team is involved.......and you seem to have your panties twisted about some kind of guerilla warfare from the North backline that escaped the attention of every media commentator, and 99% of Cats fans. Well played.:rolleyes:

There facts you check the frees against for Dawson. I don't control them. As for the game I have no reason to favour Geelong or Nth if anything I'm more Nth as I'm mates with Patch. Yesterday game was strangly one sided which was pretty obvious to anyone that's played.

I read 12 maybe 15 articles on the yesterdays game and not 1 mentioned anything about the poor standard of umpiring. Not 1 mentioned Geelong had a bad run with the men in white.

Thank god the people in the media understand the game and know the umps had no hand in this result.

Wow, what a thread, even the Geelong players would be embarrassed to read this. Anyone who heard Jimmy Bartel or Chris Scott after the game would know that they wouldn't have a bar of any of the bullshit excuses that were linked with the loss.

Good win by North, against the reigning premiers. The cats proved what a champion side they are by not getting blown out of the water and losing by only 17 pts, after being 7 goals down in the second half...

It will be interesting when these two sides meet again, whether it be in a final this year, or early next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back