Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Use the appropriate terminology please. Bald maggot flogs.

.........and as far as the "you can't abuse umpires, what about the kids that wanna be umpires?" posse is concerned, I am doing the game a civic service by pointing disgraceful incompetence. Future umpires will be better for the experience.

nelroo

Club Legend
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Outclassed?

Keepings off is easy when you're gifted a 4 goal lead mate.
Im as livid with the umpiring as much as you but you can’t compare their skills to ours. They don’t have a McDonald, Dumont, Williams, Pittard who are as honest as they come but their skills are s**thouse.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Im as livid with the umpiring as much as you but you can’t compare their skills to ours. They don’t have a McDonald, Dumont, Williams, Pittard who are as honest as they come but their skills are ****house.
I can't compare our skills to most sides but that's not the reason between winning and losing anyway.

They got 4 disgraceful gifted goals whilst Goldstein & Cunnington were mauled for the entire match!!!! That's the engine room conceded to them before the ball is ****ing bounced!

Themanbun

All Australian
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Im as livid with the umpiring as much as you but you can’t compare their skills to ours. They don’t have a McDonald, Dumont, Williams, Pittard who are as honest as they come but their skills are ****house.
How much was their skillset worth in the first half, where we should have had a semi-comfortable lead?

They were allowed to play a game that suited their skills because of the umps keeping them in it.

Adroyo

Debutant
Nov 20, 2018
Snowy Mountains, NSW
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Mt. Buller Demons
Why run around with a GWS avatar then? ... thats ban worthy?
Think you're thinking of me but he was talking about someone else.
I'm a Giants fan. I just have alot of respect for the Roos and you guys did an amazing job tonight. Those two first quarters were as tense as ive seen this year. Our Giants also may have had one or two frees called for us that we probably didn't deserve.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

DoubleDrivel

unused sub
Oct 5, 2005
Pending
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just disappointed for Cunners

I wondered pre-match whether our younger players would be holding their heads high by game's end, but sadly only TT, Larkey and Durdin presented with the respect our number 10 deserved

Happy we have a fortnight to stew on it

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
They were ****.

GWS were probably better. Definitely had more run at the end of the game but the umpires were ****. Its ****en ridiculous.

Let's put it this way, we may not have won, but ANY chance of actually winning was taken away from us by these incompetent cretins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Y Factor

Premium Platinum
Sep 28, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
I can't compare our skills to most sides but that's not the reason between winning and losing anyway.

They got 4 disgraceful gifted goals whilst Goldstein & Cunnington were mauled for the entire match!!!! That's the engine room conceded to them before the ball is ****ing bounced!
I dont like to complain about umpiring but this really felt like one way traffic - the review umpire reversal was comical farce, "there's solid frame by frame evidence coming up......Ummmm, No"

nelroo

Club Legend
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne

You’re preaching to the choir with the latter.. we need to be that side that can overcome s**thouse umpiring. A long way to go but boy do we have some ripping young talent to work with!!!!

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Commentators make comments like "Ben Brown taken out front on in the marking contest," in a resigned, what's the point tone of voice as no decision is made and the ball runs out of the backline.

Bulls**t.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
You’re preaching to the choir with the latter.. we need to be that side that can overcome ****house umpiring. A long way to go but boy do we have some ripping young talent to work with!!!!

NO SIDE in the comp can overcome GWS with 4 gifted goals and the rule book thrown away for Mumford & De Boer.

Just give them the flag now.

Themanbun

All Australian
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
NO SIDE in the comp can overcome GWS with 4 gifted goals and the rule book thrown away for Mumford & De Boer.

Just give them the flag now.
The only way we were winning this game was throwing one of our boys to the suspension wolves for a month and cleaning De Boer up and removing him from the game.

archereleven

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2013
Broome
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
The latitude DeBoer was given today was disgusting.

Not once was he called for his constant scragging and grabbing from behind.
The free against Cunners for kicking in danger summed up the umps performance today. Ben had been blatantly held onto from the centre bounce until that contest lol

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Waussie

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Pop
To me they all lack a tank, which you only improve with games
We are running out of legs. Looks like the lack of midfielders at selection may now be paying it's toll.
Especially when we have 2 midfielder's sitting on their hands in the stands. So many needed to step up today and didn't, TT the only shining light. Liked his short spells in the middle.

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Pop

Especially when we have 2 midfielder's sitting on their hands in the stands. So many needed to step up today and didn't, TT the only shining light. Liked his short spells in the middle.

Jed Anderson busted his guts all day.

Jack tried but struggled.

TT was great for most of the game. At least as good as his RS nom game imo.

I thought Garner was good while we were in it and disappeared while we were out of it but it was their uncontested run that killed us. It might have been a good game to bring Hayden in for. Especially if he could match that running late in the game.

Waussie

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jed Anderson busted his guts all day.

Jack tried but struggled.

TT was great for most of the game. At least as good as his RS nom game imo.

I thought Garner was good while we were in it and disappeared while we were out of it but it was their uncontested run that killed us. It might have been a good game to bring Hayden in for. Especially if he could match that running late in the game.
I haven't been on the calling for Ahern brigade, but until LDU is more prepare to go in hard and ditch that bloody spin move that gets him caught all the time maybe Ahern should get a run. Yep after watching the game Hayden would have been the other body needed to rotate through the middle. My guess to looking at Larkey at the end of the game, he'll pull up sore with a groin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom