Game Day North v GWS (Cunners 200th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh well. We lose by 23 points. Not shattered. GWS a quality team and likely grand finalists. Felt we could have been closer but skills let us down when the crunch came. Quite a few passengers today - quite a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We started well. GWS won no surprises.

Effort was fine. Skills a bit average. Smashed in centre. Goldy was weak but umps let De Boer and Mumford get away with grand larceny.
That goal review was an abomination and umpiring was putrid.
I thought we looked tired last week so not surprised we lost at all. GWS a very good side.

An extremely large amount of holding of our players that went on completely unrewarded. Cunnington apparently doesn't deserve frees for being held without the ball because... well, I'm not sure why. That contest right at the death with I think LDU a perfect example, ball is on the ground his jumper is literally stretched a foot off him and it was let go. Glad that they fought it out though, plenty to work with going into the Collingwood game.

Outclassed in the end. But FMD!!! Umpiring was ******* atrocious. We got reamed.. so many non calls that should have been in our favour and they got so many bullshit ones.

An extremely large amount of holding of our players that went on completely unrewarded. Cunnington apparently doesn't deserve frees for being held without the ball because... well, I'm not sure why. That contest right at the death with I think LDU a perfect example, ball is on the ground his jumper is literally stretched a foot off him and it was let go. Glad that they fought it out though, plenty to work with going into the Collingwood game.

We were raped. That's all there is to it.

These incompetent HACKS deserve a thousand time more heat than they get.

Outclassed in the end. But FMD!!! Umpiring was ******* atrocious. We got reamed.. so many non calls that should have been in our favour and they got so many ******** ones.

Outclassed?

Keepings off is easy when you're gifted a 4 goal lead mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back