Game Day North v GWS (Cunners 200th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,for once we were the team to score late goals. It tidied up the scoreline for us. 23 points doesn’t look too bad. It was about right. We ran out of puff. It was good to see Jy and LDU going at it in the middle late.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Honestly,. if you're blaming the umps for this loss, you're an unambiguous moron.
If you can't concede the umpiring was s**t, you're a * wit.

We can all see GWAFL are murdering us around the contest, but to compound that with 4-5 goals from the maggots and stealing one off us at the same time is frustrating at the least.

The yellow maggots were as bad as our midfield this arvo. Truly ****ed.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We should have had a four goal lead at half time.

The umpiring only got worse.

They smashed us in the clearances, yet they were able to - in Healy's words - 'maul' our best clearance player and our ruckman, without repercussion.

Shaw should have given someone a license to put De Boer out of the game. I don't normally condone sniping but if the umps won't pull up on dirty tactics then someone has to.

With a 23 point differential, we should have won that.

Use the appropriate terminology please. Bald maggot flogs.

.........and as far as the "you can't abuse umpires, what about the kids that wanna be umpires?" posse is concerned, I am doing the game a civic service by pointing disgraceful incompetence. Future umpires will be better for the experience.

Outclassed?

Keepings off is easy when you're gifted a 4 goal lead mate.
Im as livid with the umpiring as much as you but you can’t compare their skills to ours. They don’t have a McDonald, Dumont, Williams, Pittard who are as honest as they come but their skills are shithouse.

Im as livid with the umpiring as much as you but you can’t compare their skills to ours. They don’t have a McDonald, Dumont, Williams, Pittard who are as honest as they come but their skills are ****house.

I can't compare our skills to most sides but that's not the reason between winning and losing anyway.

They got 4 disgraceful gifted goals whilst Goldstein & Cunnington were mauled for the entire match!!!! That's the engine room conceded to them before the ball is ****ing bounced!

Im as livid with the umpiring as much as you but you can’t compare their skills to ours. They don’t have a McDonald, Dumont, Williams, Pittard who are as honest as they come but their skills are ****house.

How much was their skillset worth in the first half, where we should have had a semi-comfortable lead?

They were allowed to play a game that suited their skills because of the umps keeping them in it.

Why run around with a GWS avatar then? ... thats ban worthy?
Think you're thinking of me but he was talking about someone else.
I'm a Giants fan. I just have alot of respect for the Roos and you guys did an amazing job tonight. Those two first quarters were as tense as ive seen this year. Our Giants also may have had one or two frees called for us that we probably didn't deserve.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just disappointed for Cunners

I wondered pre-match whether our younger players would be holding their heads high by game's end, but sadly only TT, Larkey and Durdin presented with the respect our number 10 deserved

Happy we have a fortnight to stew on it

Honestly,. if you're blaming the umps for this loss, you're an unambiguous moron.

They were s**t.

GWS were probably better. Definitely had more run at the end of the game but the umpires were s**t. Its *en ridiculous.

They were ****.

GWS were probably better. Definitely had more run at the end of the game but the umpires were ****. Its ****en ridiculous.

Let's put it this way, we may not have won, but ANY chance of actually winning was taken away from us by these incompetent cretins.

I can't compare our skills to most sides but that's not the reason between winning and losing anyway.

They got 4 disgraceful gifted goals whilst Goldstein & Cunnington were mauled for the entire match!!!! That's the engine room conceded to them before the ball is ****ing bounced!

I dont like to complain about umpiring but this really felt like one way traffic - the review umpire reversal was comical farce, "there's solid frame by frame evidence coming up......Ummmm, No"

Let's put it this way, we may not have won, but ANY chance of actually winning was taken away from us by these incompetent cretins.

That is probably the best way to put it actually.

I often think that after games.

You’re preaching to the choir with the latter.. we need to be that side that can overcome shithouse umpiring. A long way to go but boy do we have some ripping young talent to work with!!!!

Commentators make comments like "Ben Brown taken out front on in the marking contest," in a resigned, what's the point tone of voice as no decision is made and the ball runs out of the backline.

Bullshit.

You’re preaching to the choir with the latter.. we need to be that side that can overcome ****house umpiring. A long way to go but boy do we have some ripping young talent to work with!!!!

NO SIDE in the comp can overcome GWS with 4 gifted goals and the rule book thrown away for Mumford & De Boer.

Just give them the flag now.

The latitude DeBoer was given today was disgusting.

Not once was he called for his constant scragging and grabbing from behind.
The free against Cunners for kicking in danger summed up the umps performance today. Ben had been blatantly held onto from the centre bounce until that contest lol

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back