Game Day North v GWS (Cunners 200th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop
To me they all lack a tank, which you only improve with games
We are running out of legs. Looks like the lack of midfielders at selection may now be paying it's toll.
Especially when we have 2 midfielder's sitting on their hands in the stands. So many needed to step up today and didn't, TT the only shining light. Liked his short spells in the middle.

Pop

Especially when we have 2 midfielder's sitting on their hands in the stands. So many needed to step up today and didn't, TT the only shining light. Liked his short spells in the middle.

Jed Anderson busted his guts all day.

Jack tried but struggled.

TT was great for most of the game. At least as good as his RS nom game imo.

I thought Garner was good while we were in it and disappeared while we were out of it but it was their uncontested run that killed us. It might have been a good game to bring Hayden in for. Especially if he could match that running late in the game.

Jed Anderson busted his guts all day.

Jack tried but struggled.

TT was great for most of the game. At least as good as his RS nom game imo.

I thought Garner was good while we were in it and disappeared while we were out of it but it was their uncontested run that killed us. It might have been a good game to bring Hayden in for. Especially if he could match that running late in the game.
I haven't been on the calling for Ahern brigade, but until LDU is more prepare to go in hard and ditch that bloody spin move that gets him caught all the time maybe Ahern should get a run. Yep after watching the game Hayden would have been the other body needed to rotate through the middle. My guess to looking at Larkey at the end of the game, he'll pull up sore with a groin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back