Autopsy North v Hawthorn post match thread. - Rd 3, 2019

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tectonic

All Australian
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Forward line was atrocious.

McDonald looked a lot better, the team let themselves down with a lack of composure and the leads and running patterns were out of sync in my eyes. Can't win if you struggle to score.

But ya know, maybe the ball just didn't bounce the right way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
Throw away the cheque book, go to the draft rebuild right this cant go on. I thought it was going to be the backline thats kills us but its the forward line. no Options up front. when given the chance in a crucial moment Jack Z misses twice. I dont know but we are in serious trouble, coming in I didnt give us hope but after that 1st quarter and another winnable game goes south. im Officially on Board #SCOTTOUT

DEVO

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CUFC RCFC OM ACF DLC LFC KSC PRLC
2 QUARTERS WON IN 3 GAMES!!!!!

This is about more than the players, our coaches and our game plan need to be looked at as well. We are terrible with ball in hand, and lazy and disorganised when the opposition has the ball. If this continues not only will we win our first wooden spoon since 1972, but we may go through the season without a win.

GeordieRoo

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United
Hawks missing a stack of first choice players and they brush us aside with ease.
Once again a game led by 20+ points is a loss.
Maybe this brain dead admin will wake up when 4000 members total turn up next week.
Looks great when you defend the decision to flog another game off to Tassie by saying it helps us on field, when after 3 games you are staring at a spoon.
Rd 23 2017 we were in the wooden spoon spot at quarter time. That is where we are, last season was an aberration.

trooroo4life

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
No team is winning a game with that forward setup. Once the ball hits the ground we’re ****ed more times then not. No idea what Campbell adds other then chopping out Goldy for a couple minutes here and there, he’s a liability in the forward line.

Can’t stress enough how much we need a couple of small forwards who are dangerous around goals. Turner does all his work up the ground, we need a small deep to apply pressure on their last line.

Until changes are made were just gonna keep getting the same ****, we might scrape over the line in a couple, but the problems will still exist and will cost us most other occasions.

Top Bottom