Autopsy North v Hawthorn post match thread. - Rd 3, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it fitness staff a serious we were struggling to keep up. Or is it coaching ?
We were applorable , shocking after 1/4 time. I invest myself into each game and again I am close to a stroke.
Sick of been disappointed. Sorry but I’ve had enough.
This is s**t, we are better than this so make change.
Enough is enough, do something what is is the present is not working.

You're hypnotised mate if you reckon we could bring in 14 others and make a difference with this method.

I would have thought it is pretty bloody obvious that having half the team stinking it up for three weeks is not an individual performance issue.

Quality ball movement non-existent when the opposition adapts, and forward line utterly disfunctional. What a sad state of affairs.

Wouldn't blame the forward line. The fact that 5 off our defenders had over 25 touches says to me that were overpossessing and allowing opposition backman time to set up. Move the ball quicker and cleaner like the 1st quarter and our forward line looked fine.

It's obviously the coach. Nothing will change until we are rid of him.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why the * did he keep an extra tall when Hawthorn dropped Roughead?

I'll tell you why, the campaigner thinks he has 1000 games until the players get his steaming pile of s**t game plan right!

We will lose Good Friday this year because of this delusional moron. You just wait & see.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard that we have 3 ELITE wingers ranked in the competition. And we still can't use them to our advantage.

We are collecting them so all the other sides can't have them. We don't know what to do with them, but we'll have more than anyone else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a terrible game of football but get used to it while Scott is coach. We play a terrible brand of footy. I actually hate watching us play.

That was a terrible game of footnall but get used to it while Scott is coach. We play a terrible brand of footy. I actually hate watching us play.

We make chumps look like champions.

Still no plan B after 10 years. No changes during the game, nothing.

Once again, this game was lost in the coaches box.
When plan A is as s**t as ours, I shudder to think what plan B would look like.

Why the **** did he keep an extra tall when Hawthorn dropped Roughead?

I'll tell you why, the campaigner thinks he has 1000 games until the players get his steaming pile of s**t game plan right!

We will lose Good Friday this year because of this delusional moron. You just wait & see.
Because he has this bullshit idea that he's the smartest guy in the room.

Give us the top 10 players in the league and he'd turn them into spuds and we'd be middle of the table as always.

Also he will never do the right thing and leave, complete and utter narcissist.

Why the **** is Campbell in the team? He is on our list as insurance for Goldy. That is it!
Especially since Scott wouldn't play Preuss last year. At least Preuss is physical, Campbell is a complete spud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back