Autopsy North v Hawthorn post match thread. - Rd 3, 2019

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
10 blokes with 20 or more disposals and we rack up 71 points.

1554624000106.png

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Forward line was atrocious.

McDonald looked a lot better, the team let themselves down with a lack of composure and the leads and running patterns were out of sync in my eyes. Can't win if you struggle to score.

But ya know, maybe the ball just didn't bounce the right way

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
Throw away the cheque book, go to the draft rebuild right this cant go on. I thought it was going to be the backline thats kills us but its the forward line. no Options up front. when given the chance in a crucial moment Jack Z misses twice. I dont know but we are in serious trouble, coming in I didnt give us hope but after that 1st quarter and another winnable game goes south. im Officially on Board #SCOTTOUT

2 QUARTERS WON IN 3 GAMES!!!!!

This is about more than the players, our coaches and our game plan need to be looked at as well. We are terrible with ball in hand, and lazy and disorganised when the opposition has the ball. If this continues not only will we win our first wooden spoon since 1972, but we may go through the season without a win.

GeordieRoo

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United
Hawks missing a stack of first choice players and they brush us aside with ease.
Once again a game led by 20+ points is a loss.
Maybe this brain dead admin will wake up when 4000 members total turn up next week.
Looks great when you defend the decision to flog another game off to Tassie by saying it helps us on field, when after 3 games you are staring at a spoon.
Rd 23 2017 we were in the wooden spoon spot at quarter time. That is where we are, last season was an aberration.

Nick5025

Rookie
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard that we have 3 ELITE wingers ranked in the competition. And we still can't use them to our advantage.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We should start by putting the str
Keep blaming certain players mate.

KEEP missing the elephant in the room.

14 “certain players”. Lol

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Egga

Cancelled
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No way.

Says a lot of the game plan, and the fact that he’s trying to play a west coast/hawthorn mark kick game with plodders kicking the footy. We’re a s**t show.

Of course it does. I wouldn’t have thought I would need to point that out.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
We should start by putting the str

14 “certain players”. Lol

You're hypnotised mate if you reckon we could bring in 14 others and make a difference with this method.

May 17, 2009
Melbourne , Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
No team is winning a game with that forward setup. Once the ball hits the ground we’re ****ed more times then not. No idea what Campbell adds other then chopping out Goldy for a couple minutes here and there, he’s a liability in the forward line.

Can’t stress enough how much we need a couple of small forwards who are dangerous around goals. Turner does all his work up the ground, we need a small deep to apply pressure on their last line.

Until changes are made were just gonna keep getting the same s**t, we might scrape over the line in a couple, but the problems will still exist and will cost us most other occasions.

Back