Preview North v Pies round 15 pre game thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to see ferocity again and I will be happy. Hayden's inclusion is intriguing and looking forward to him playing.

I really like what Shaw is doing, it's uncompromising footy.

I like LMac to Mihocek. Only about an inch diffetence in height and i reckon he can match him in strength. I'd like Thommo on DeGoey and Durdin on Cox. Tarrant to pick Reid if he plays forward or Hoskin-Elliot and he can let him up the ground and play loose. Goals by turnover caused by forward/mid pressure will be king.

Last edited:

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lack of run will be a factor against GWS because we lack run... but who could have come in - Hall, Scott, who else has the tank to run out a game and spread against elite GWS runners like Kelly? if hayden has been groomed and playing as a tagger then you'd think his ability to spread and cover opponents is okay.

Waussie what was his tank like as a kid? Did he spread hard from the contest and chase opponents down?
Who could have come in to provide run - how about JMac and Ahern for starters.

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Also, what's to say Hayden won't provide it?
He'll need to - we were badly exposed for midfield spread and skill against GWS - if he is not able to provide help in that area I am not sure why he has been brought in. We have enough grunt and inside play - we need more outside run and poise.

I just want to see ferocity again and I will be happy. Hayden's inclusion is intriguing and looking forward to him playing.

I really like what Shaw is doing, it uncompromising football.
F.....king wish at the moment. Before his long layoff from injury, no problem running out a game. I expect that he's getting back there or he wouldn't be picked. He's a footballer with a brain, That's his real talent.
Pure mid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back