Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Where and when: Marvel Stadium, Saturday August 17, 7.25pm AEST

Broadcast Guide:

The stat: Port Adelaide hasn't lost to North Melbourne since 2014, winning all five clashes – three of them at Marvel Stadium – since then by an average margin of 31 points.

Show us yer pussy!

Indeed.

Clearly all that anti-cat (felinist?) talk in last week's Game Day thread greatly angered the cat gods. I have no idea what people were thinking. Bad juju gone wild. Sparta-level madness.

So in a bid to appease both the benevolent kangaroo gods and the vengeful cat gods in one fell swoop, I have performed a miraculous Dr. Moreau-esque experiment with this week's lucky Game Day thread gif.

Introducing....

cat-cats-funny-cat-kangaroo-Favim.com-3387270.gif

Plucky win now a lock. You can thank me after the game.

North by 14 acts of contrition.

Indeed.

Clearly all that anti-cat (felinist?) talk in last week's Game Day thread greatly angered the cat gods. I have no idea what people were thinking. Bad juju gone wild. Sparta-level madness.

So in a bid to appease both the benevolent kangaroo gods and the vengeful cat gods in one fell swoop, I have performed a miraculous Dr. Moreau-esque experiment with this week's lucky Game Day thread gif.

Introducing....

cat-cats-funny-cat-kangaroo-Favim.com-3387270.gif

Plucky win now a lock. You can thank me after the game.

North by 14 acts of contrition.

Bwah Catgaroo, I get it

North by 5 points

Highlight package sums up the last 20 years. Lost 4 on the trot and beat eventual premier by 15 goals.
( aware Port did have alot of injured players out, but...... )

Just play well North 😀

Farewell Thommo 😢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick one:
Could anyone please tell me where I’d get merchandise at the ground...?
I’m heading from work straight to the game so I’ll be limited on time & just want to know where I can quickly grab a Pittard badge for my mate who is in love with him.

Appreciate any help.

Go Roos.

Quick one:
I’m heading from work straight to the game so I’ll be limited on time & just want to know where I can quickly grab a Pittard badge for my mate who is in love with him.

Appreciate any help.

Go Roos.

There is a fire sale of Nmfc Merchandise on Level 1

Details in Match Day post on the Nmfc App/website/email

Nothing over $50

Quick one:

Appreciate any help.

Go Roos.
Outside gate 5 there’s the membership tent and merchandise tent next to each other

Quick one:

Appreciate any help.

Go Roos.
The Roo Shop will be set up outside Gate 5 at the North Melbourne Club Hub and inside at Gate 5 and Gate 7 from 5:45pm.

Members receive a 10% discount on all other merchandise upon presentation of their membership card.

Limited Edition North Melbourne Monopoly celebrating 150 years will be available for purchase for $80 ($72 for members).

The Roo Shop will be hosting a sale in the Social Club (Level 1, Victory Room, near Gate 8) with nothing over $50. All fans welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back