Game Day North v Port VFL practice match (THE RETURN OF COMPETITIVE FOOTY TO ARDEN STREET)

MaccaRoo

All Australian
Dec 16, 2008
Ardeer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cam Zurhaar frustrating the crap out of me.

He must actively avoid the ball. If he stood still for 10 mins I reckon he'd get closer to it.

I'm a big fan and he'll probably kick 5 in 5 mins to make me look like a fool now.

P.S. I'm ok with that.

MaccaRoo

All Australian
Dec 16, 2008
Ardeer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Another one to Port, they've steadied.

Red Of Murphy looking ok....a little lost which is understandable but ok.

Getting slaughtered around clearances atm.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If Joel is half as good as his dad, we have a good'un.
Outpointwd their 6'5, 100kg FF in the goal square through smarts. Knows how to play but has a ways to go physically.

GarnerSmash

10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Big wind Ports way but killing it in the middle then locking us in.

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Pauly class around the contest, and Zurhaar strength leads to goal for North.

Tarryn Thomas working out of the centre for the last quarter at least,

Had a couple of clearances and done possession - not amazing but not bad

Ahern hasn’t really contributed a great deal but the entire match has been very average by North IMHO

Zurhaar seems to have worked hard, kicked a goal or two and been in the mix

Crocker been in the mix

Watson and Mutphy have. Been ok

I haven’t seen Kyron do much

Wilkinson ok

Overall - Porthave been better and Notth have chased

Back