MVP North v Saints AFLW

Remove this Banner Ad

3 Bruton - prolific, clean & efficient
2 Garner - damaging with nearly every disposal
1 Gilroy - elite interceptor and contested beast, saved us on multiple occasions
Riddell, Gavalas and Randall unlucky

Last edited:
3 Bruton
2 Kearney
1 Riddel
HM Garner, Gilroy, Gavalas, M King 4th qtr stepped up

I’ll start.
3 Bruton
2 Kearney
1 could be lots of players but I thought the Hyphen was fantastic when the game was tough and we needed to stop the Saints getting on a roll.
Cheers H2H I'll count these the day before our next game.

3. Randall - just a complete all-rounder defender
2. Bruton - "Cal" is a dynamo, pocket rocket and every other term used for busy, nippy little players who nail almost every touch at pace
1. Riddell - love the way she plays. A good balance with between grunt and clean use

Honourable mentions: H2H going full Gaso and starting threads

From the ground without the benefit of watching a replay...
3 Bruton plays like she’s a six foot monster
2 Kearney defies her age and keeps getting better
1 Gilroy she hates getting beaten and just doesn’t
From the couch watching the replay, I went the same. 👍

Votes against the Saints.

Jenna Bruton - 64 votes. She is a gun. Determined and tough. Constantly beats bigger players.
Emma Kearney - 57 votes. Great captain, leads from the front like a true Shinboner.
Ash Riddell - 23 votes. Who said Media St was a bad thing. Top game.
Come on Aileen - 18 votes. Take that COVID!!! We often compare the women's side to the men's side. Wish we had a half back like her in the men's side!!
Tahlia Randall - 10 votes. Bit of a swingman woman. Did Duck proud with that mark and goal.
Garns - 8 votes. How good is it when the best player in the comp is kept out of the votes by other players stepping up!!
Viv Saad - 6 votes and slowly building into the season.
Mia King - 3 votes, Luke72 someone gave her BOG.
The hyphen got two votes and Ellie Gavalas got one.

5 - Jenna Bruton.
4 - Emma Kearney.
3 - Ash Riddell.
2 - Aileen Gilroy.
1 - Tahlia randall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Votes against the Saints.

Jenna Bruton - 64 votes. She is a gun. Determined and tough. Constantly beats bigger players.
Emma Kearney - 57 votes. Great captain, leads from the front like a true Shinboner.
Ash Riddell - 23 votes. Who said Media St was a bad thing. Top game.
Come on Aileen - 18 votes. Take that COVID!!! We often compare the women's side to the men's side. Wish we had a half back like her in the men's side!!
Tahlia Randall - 10 votes. Bit of a swingman woman. Did Duck proud with that mark and goal.
Garns - 8 votes. How good is it when the best player in the comp is kept out of the votes by other players stepping up!!
Viv Saad - 6 votes and slowly building into the season.
Mia King - 3 votes, Luke72 someone gave her BOG.
The hyphen got two votes and Ellie Gavalas got one.

5 - Jenna Bruton.
4 - Emma Kearney.
3 - Ash Riddell.
2 - Aileen Gilroy.
1 - Tahlia randall.
She is a ripper. It was a very even performance by the team, there's so many good players the votes could go in any number of ways. Mia is just hard and keeps on going. I suspect that she was the one that ruffled Peta Searle's feathers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back