Not open for further replies.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Reckon we've lost this one.

Bonar has provided nothing, Hayden's been good but those 2 goals against him were costly. Polecs being shut out, Higgins has the hard tag, Simpkins stepped up big time, McDonald has let Papley get to him poor matchup anyway due to speed.

Simpkin, Anderson and Goldy are doing well in the midfield but without Cunners and with Higgo tagged out we've lost structure big time.

he would've made an enormous difference. it's killed us not having a clean pair of hands in the contest

Bit of hyperbole from me, but poor defensive efforts around the ground and horrible ball use....wouldn't have been the difference between winning and losing.

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Screenshot_20200620-153753_Twitter.jpeg

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

hcd199

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Waterford GAA, Glenorchy, Hob (BBL)
We lifted late that quarter, but spent most of it being outworked - from Fox laying the bump on Simpkin to multiple occasions where two Swans went for the same ball while we stood and watched. Plenty of bad play in the first half but that third quarter was worse by far; we have too many contributing too little, have to see some intent from the outset in the last term if we're to have even a glimmer of a chance.

Not our game related I know. Wonder if bombers can still play if McKenna is positive?

Or us. We shared the plane with them last week.

Or GWS or Sydney or Bulldogs.

That’s 5 teams = 5 games for the next 2 weeks.

Hard to see how the season goes on.

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The decision to leave out Marley has been horrendous - their smaller forwards are just too smart and fast for us.

To have Marley playing a scratch match was one of a few selection/match up issues that has me worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back