Unofficial Preview North v St Kilda, round 1, 2020 (TODAY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is mega delusional. Saints will win it no problems. Still as a fellow s**t house club I wish you Roos the best of luck this season after we beat you in Rd 1.

Don't you have millions of dollars of debt to be worrying about?

I look forward to Plugger35 umpire bashing by the 5 minute mark.....you know he cant help himself.

Mate, if you're going to come in here and discuss the match in an intelligent & balanced manner, then by all means contribute.

If your goal is to post infantile crap and squib it under an alt account, then we already have a full quota on this board. Just go away.
Grumpy at the upcoming loss already I see. Im just stating my opinion as anyone else would. :)

This thread is mega delusional. Saints will win it no problems. Still as a fellow s**t house club I wish you Roos the best of luck this season after we beat you in Rd 1.
I really think following St Kilda had head farked their fans. Win another three flags and get back to me.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look forward to Plugger35 umpire bashing by the 5 minute mark.....you know he cant help himself.

That just means he's honest.

North by 27 points.

God I hope so although with our previous Round 1 losses, I will take a 1 point win. A win would be great for team morale and set the tone for 2020.

Geeze a bit of respect wouldn't go astray in here.

We've won 1 round 1 game in the last 10 years.

7 round 1 games in the last 20 years.

Not sure where the cockiness is coming from.
Saints are roadkill.... anything less than a 100 point win to us is abject failure for mine and I will head straight over to the Sack Shaws thread to vomit toxic bile.... you have been warned leadership group

Geeze a bit of respect wouldn't go astray in here.

We've won 1 round 1 game in the last 10 years.

7 round 1 games in the last 20 years.

Not sure where the cockiness is coming from.

Fremantle were a rabble and pushover (apparently) going into Round 1 last year.

That ended really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back