Resource North v StKilda JLT match (opposition welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

JLT games are the games we’re you can genuinely tank and no questions are asked 😂😂

And we can play whoever we like to experiment new best 22's, new positions, new tactics etc.

And yet people wanna play the strongest side we'd expect to see all year or play the usual suspects. Why? Give the new boys a go, try some draftees, put players in positions to experiment in.

Like why be so opposed to Larkey in defence for a bloody JLT when he might not get a game at all otherwise.

No Cunners works for me. The player on our team that needs the least amount of time to find form IMO. He steps into day 1 of pre season and starts smoking people. Gives a few of the other guys in particular Tyson, Hall and the younger guys like LDU a chance to show who gets the first chance at this year because a couple are going to have to miss out. (as in a couple from around 7-8 not from those 3 in particular).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pretty amazing to have a list of 26 and I'm still disappointed with the outs!!

B: M.Williams 2, J.Macmillan 34, J.Pittard 17
HB: A.Hall 43, B.McKay 23, L.McDonald 11
C: J.Polec 13, D.Tyson 21, T.Dumont 14
HF: S.Atley 18, B.Brown 50, S.Higgins 4
F: J.Simpkin 12, M.Wood 32, K.Turner 28
Foll: T.Goldstein 22, J.Ziebell 7, P.Ahern 15
I/C: L.Davies-Uniacke 9, N.Larkey 20, T.Thomas 26, B.Scott 30, E.Vickers-Willis 33, T.Murphy 40, T.Campbell 42, C.Zurhaar 44

Its a super interesting line-up!

I assume they are running Zeebs through the middle to try some things up forward which will be fun to watch.

Watson is the main one I am disappointed isn't playing. Hopefully he will get a game in game 2!

Lots to look out for thats for sure!!

I'll be there sending reports.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back