Preview North v Swines in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately he’ll be paying the price for what was a footballing accident.
Absolutely ridiculous to cop weeks for whats a standard fare occurrence in footy.

Bumps happen, so what. It ain't 2 weeks worthy, how come Ablett gets away with elbowing a bloke in the head for 2 weeks running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jon Ralph is claiming Durdins getting 2 weeks for the bump on Rohan

Are you ******* kidding me

The old "but he chose to bump"?

I struggle how to see how Zurhaar didn't even get cited, but Durd's is going to miss two weeks.

Poor old Rohan doesn't have much luck with us. I suppose that's a bonus to come out of today's game. We banged up a couple of them.

I'll say for the 1000th time. Non football act should be graded far more severely than football acts.
That Durdin will go and Ablett will walk sums up the shambles the game is.

It just common sense.

The Ablett one was late and had the potential to do serious harm.

Double up thread?

Out: the old plodders Macmillan and Wright
In: Marley and McDonald

Thompson in for durds but doesn’t really bother me either way

Hall and LDU would be amongst ins also
Surely even you couldn't make a case for dropping Macmillan off todays game? Surely?

Surely even you couldn't make a case for dropping Macmillan off todays game? Surely?

Seriously? He did nothing whatsoever of any note and was the only player that didn't have an opponent to worry about. I'm not banging the drum for dropping him but if that's the standard for a good game he'll never, ever play a bad one.

This led to Higgins being KOd.

a20608b79077f9b75494667635c49baa

Nothing happened to Burton and IIRC nobody suggested anything should happen to Burton.

Some would argue that Higgins has never really been the same since.

And now some clowns in the media are saying Durdin should go for a regulation hip and shoulder with incidental head contact?

I'm not one of those '* the AFL' types but fair dinkum if Durdin goes for this, * the AFL.

Also noticed on the TV coverage that there was no instant jump to the players defence by the commentators.

Ablett snipes guys off the ball and they have the defence ready to go by the end of the quarter.

The commentators were okay today but this was glaring.

Are you under the impression that he thinks before he posts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back