Preview North v Swines in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarrant if we really wanna give him a Blues-like towelling.

Harry McKay was MIA that day.

I was thinking more about re-animating Pat Kelly so he could punch his stupid looking head clean off.

No excuses for your mob this week

Average games played:
North = 109.5
Swans = 70.4

Over 200 games played:
North = 3
Swans = 1

Under 100 games played:
North = 9
Swans = 17

Under 20 games played:
North = 3
Swans = 5

Wot is the matter with you all....this is getting insane

Who has got any statistical correlation with all this numerical crapola and Actually Winning Games

Wot is the matter with you all....this is getting insane

Who has got any statistical correlation with all this numerical crapola and Actually Winning Games
I think we have a 1 in 2 chance of winning. 50% if you will :-D

Average games played:
North = 109.5
Swans = 70.4

Over 200 games played:
North = 3
Swans = 1

Under 100 games played:
North = 9
Swans = 17

Under 20 games played:
North = 3
Swans = 5

Ridiculous post.

Average games played:
North = 109.5
Swans = 70.4

Over 200 games played:
North = 3
Swans = 1

Under 100 games played:
North = 9
Swans = 17

Under 20 games played:
North = 3
Swans = 5
Sydney really are in a terrible position with their list.

Average games played:
North = 109.5
Swans = 70.4

Over 200 games played:
North = 3
Swans = 1

Under 100 games played:
North = 9
Swans = 17

Under 20 games played:
North = 3
Swans = 5
Swans will find a way. 19 players on the ground, runners filling up space on the ground and jumping up and down, trainers getting in the way, players climbing up goal posts. Whatever it takes and all AFL approved.

Average games played:
North = 109.5
Swans = 70.4

Over 200 games played:
North = 3
Swans = 1

Under 100 games played:
North = 9
Swans = 17

Under 20 games played:
North = 3
Swans = 5

Try and not break any rules this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really give this oldest team routine a going over
Cld you maybe Think About it!

We are 2-6
Plenty of chances to sneak into the 8 with the way the game is
We want our best team on the park now

The old sneak into the 8 only to get obliterated in the elimination final routine. No thanks. Play more kids, it is ridiculous that Ahern and LDU remain in the twos

******* LOL at being 2-6 yet fielding one of the oldest teams in the league and three of our best young mids playing twos.

IRT to our medium- and long-term future this is downright negligent atm.

Keys need to be taken from the drunk driver.

Nah I'd rather play our "strongest" 22 every week and finish 9-13 thanks.

The very same people want a new coach. Go figure.

I pray for losses as sad as that is.

The old sneak into the 8 only to get obliterated in the elimination final routine. No thanks. Play more kids, it is ridiculous that Ahern and LDU remain in the twos
Nah I'd rather play our "strongest" 22 every week and finish 9-13 thanks.

I'm looking forward to the day when anyone can provide solid evidence that "playing the kids" actually has any value.

Alternatively, the club doesn't exist to satisfy your personal curiosity.

In the meantime, I will continue to chortle at your "unassailable fact" that is backed up by..................well...............nothing.

Keys need to be taken from the drunk driver.

The very same people want a new coach. Go figure.

I pray for losses as sad as that is.

You MUST be kangatime.

There couldn't possibly be two people on this board at the same time who are as equally stupid.

I'm looking forward to the day when anyone can provide solid evidence that "playing the kids" actually has any value.

In the meantime, I will continue to chortle at your "unassailable fact" that is backed up by..................well...............nothing.

I've never advocated playing every kid and dropping every senior player. You're right, there is no evidence this will accelerate any development, and injuries mean our options are pretty limited anyway.

However I would question why we have both of our blue chip midfield prospects in the twos while we have reverted to Ziebell playing as a full time midfielder. Is it so we can be slightly more competitive, even though it's pretty clear we're not playing finals under this regime? If they're not meeting senior requirements then communicate that. Beating Carlton's VFL side and losing to Geelong going at half speed is hardly a compelling argument to keep picking an experienced side.

We're 2-6, playing a poor and inexperienced Sydney side and our VFL side has a bye. What benefit is there to both LDU and Ahern not playing footy this week while Jack huffs and puffs in the centre?

You're right, there is no evidence this will accelerate any development............

You have my respect for being honest.

However I would question why we have both of our blue chip midfield prospects in the twos while we have reverted to Ziebell playing as a full time midfielder.

I would question it also. I suspect it's because Tyson is injured.

Despite my vehement personal dislike of the coaches preparation and strategies, I can actually see his point with Ahern, and I am not concerned about Luke as I am aware of the developmental pathway of his particular type of player. He's just not quite ready yet, so rather than having his confidence shot and his undoubted offensive capabilities stunted in the AFL, I can see the proper developmental strategy of playing him in the VFL until his power & fitness profile is adequately developed.

We're 2-6, playing a poor and inexperienced Sydney side and our VFL side has a bye.

That's irrelevant.

What benefit is there to both LDU and Ahern not playing footy this week while Jack huffs and puffs in the centre?

See prior explanation.

Yes, his second half of 2018 would have him in.

He's a better forward than Brown and the best defender we have.

Tarrant has played one good game this year and his opponent still kicked 4. Thommo has been bog ordinary by and large. Still makes the same brain-dead mistakes he always has.

But yeah rush 'em in....

If we play them both when finals are done, we deserve to be shipped off to Tassie.

You MUST be kangatime.

There couldn't possibly be two people on this board at the same time who are as equally stupid.

Says the man who wants an average age of 34 whilst we are 17th.

You really wanted Marc Murphy, nothing compares to the stupidity of your trading strategy. Only the current team selection resembles the idiocy of your concept of trying to build a premiership team or god forbid dynasty.

And you rate Hrovat which defies any semblance of sanity and logic.

He's a better forward than Brown and the best defender we have.

Tarrant has played one good game this year and his opponent still kicked 4. Thommo has been bog ordinary by and large. Still makes the same brain-dead mistakes he always has.

But yeah rush 'em in....

If we play them both when finals are done, we deserve to be shipped off to Tassie.

McKay has been ill, Durdin is suspended and EVW is injured. Unless you're suggesting bringing in Watson instead of Thompson (another who has barely played football in the past 12 months) I'm not sure what you're expecting the back line to look like?

Also you severely underrate both Tarrant and Thompson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back