Game Day North v Sydney round 9 2019 game day thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual swans have a different set of rules... AFL got them 2 wins in a fortnight.

I counted 5+ contests where a Swans player 5 deep ran into the back of us and was not penalised. What a s**t show. I'd like to think there's a positive in that we'll finally dump Scott but we all know this club is run by cowards who won't make it happen.

I counted 5+ contests where a Swans player 5 deep ran into the back of us and was not penalised. What a **** show. I'd like to think there's a positive in that we'll finally dump Scott but we all know this club is run by cowards who won't make it happen.

It was appallingly one sided. It wasn't even subtle.

I have had a gutfull.

The coach needs to be immediately sacked and if the club do not protest that umpiring vehemently then that pack of impostors should join the coach.

48 more games experience per player tonite and an absolute rabble.

Forget the 9 iron, we went into F50 with the 60 degree wedge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridiculous to say because we were awful for most of the game but the umpires absolutely had a couple of goal influence on that. Some awful decisions, worst being that ridiculous deliberate. Anyway, we didn't deserve to win but it's still so damn frustrating
Even the call of touched when higgo had that last shot was a guess. The replay didn't look like it was touched, but it was so blurry how could you tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back